Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2 hours 30 minutes||(653 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
- The classic Bateaux Parisiens pleasure cruise boat has an open top viewing platform and a covered indoor seating area with walkway offering panoramic views of Paris from wherever you choose to stand or sit.
- Travelling on the River Seine at night it takes passengers past the most iconic and beautiful buildings, monuments, and bridges in the city that are lit up at night in a beautiful light show.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The perfect way to see the city at night.
- Good for everyone whether couples, solo travellers, or families.
- First time visitors can listen to the commentary so they get an understanding of what they're passing, whilst those who've visited before can just sit back and watch Paris pass by.
- Large luggage is not allowed on board so this is not suitable for travellers en route to/from the train station / airport etc.
Your Experience With Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine?
- Board the Bateaux Parisiens boat at the dock and enjoy a warm welcome from staff. Find a seat whether upstairs (no commentary) or downstairs (with commentary) and sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey as you witness the most iconic sights of Paris lit up at night in a spectacular display of light and colour.
- On the 1 hour round-trip cruise you will pass by an array of beautiful floodlit bridges and monuments, you'll see Les Invalides, Musee d'Orsay, Notre Dame cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Grand Palais, and of course the stunning Eiffel Tower on a cruise that's a true feast for the eyes!
What Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine Includes?
- 1 hour round-trip cruise at night
- Live Commentary and Audio Commentary covering 13 languages:
- You will see:
- Eiffel Tower
- Les Invalides
- Musee d'Orsay
- Notre Dame
- The Louvre Museum
- Grand Palais and more
- No smoking onboard the boat
- Luggage is now allowed onboard (small handbags, laptop bags, and small rucksacks are ok).
- Sit downstairs if you want the commentary as it doesn't reach upstairs (live or audio).
Travelers Reviews about Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine?
- Travellers talking about this river cruise on GetYourGuide and Viator are more than happy with this night cruise and the amazing views that it offers giving it good reviews and high ratings.
- Travellers have described it by saying "Great Tour and Beautiful View of Paris at Night" "The Cruise was great!!! The views were wonderful!!!" "It was one of the highlight of our trip!" and "A fun evening tour"
- People say that the live commentary is informative and the guide delivering it very friendly and pleasant but they have noted that if you sit upstairs there is no commentary available and so you do not know the sights you are passing. Some people had problems locating the boat due to many queues forming at the popular Eiffel Tower riverside location from where this tour departs.
This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
You must print your voucher that has a barcode on it - 1 per person - so as to be able to get through the automated ticket barrier at the dock.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Be sure to print your voucher!
Address / Pick up Location
Departing from Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), Pontoon No. 3, 75007 Paris
- Paris Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Paris Passlib
- Free Things to do in Paris
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Best Paris Boat Tours
- Best Paris Food Tours
- Best Paris Bike Tours
- Best Paris Airport Transfers
- Best Paris Bus Tours
- Paris Attractions Maps
- Paris Attractions Skip The Line Tickets
- Paris Walking Tours Maps
- Paris Theatre Shows & Concerts
- Paris Art Galleries & Museums
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Theme Parks
- Best Paris Kids Activities
- Best Paris Water Sports
- Best Paris Shopping
- Paris Activities
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Eiffel Tower Skip the line
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Skip the line
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Skip the line
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Airports
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris Illuminations Night tour
Duration: 4 hours
Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise
Duration: 2 hours 9 minutes
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise¬†
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat
Duration: 2 hours
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: 2 hours
Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 75 to 120 minutes
Seine River Dinner Cruise and Cabaret Show
Duration: 3 to 4 hours
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: 2 to 3 hours