Cheap 2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children
|2 hours||(50 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children Discount Prices
We are comparing 2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of 2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children
- The Palace of Versailles is somewhere that is sure to stay in the mind of your kids thanks to its grandeur but also the stories they will learn.
- Known for being a place of political power during the 16
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is suitable for families with kids no matter what their age – The guides easily keeping kids from ages 7 through to 15 interested and engaged.
- Full day tours to Versailles after often too much for younger kids due to the amount of walking involved – This tour 2 hour tour ensures you're not rushed but your also not exhausted at the end of it.
- Most visitors make their way to Versailles by train so it's a real family adventure.
Your Experience With 2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children?
- Meet your friendly and knowledgeable guide at the entrance to Versailles, by the statue of Louis XIV.
- After a quick introduction you'll be whisked through the crowds and into the palace thanks to your skip-the-line entrance tickers.
- Throughout the tour your experienced kid-friendly guide will keep the whole family engaged as they walk through the State Apartments and Hall of Mirrors learning the fun facts and interesting history of the palace and the kinds and queens who lived here – Dates and other boring information is kept to a minimum to ensure kids find it interesting, understand what they're being told, and don't have their eyes glaze over half way through – parents too!!
- At the end of the 2 hour tour you're free to explore the palace gardens at your own pace before making your own way back to Paris discussing all the amazing things you've seen and learnt on a family trip to remember.
What 2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children Includes?
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Versailles Palace and garden
- Private small group tour of Versailles State Apartments and Hall of Mirrors.
- This kid-friendly tour is available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, Chinese, German, or Portuguese.
- The Kings State Apartments including The Hall of Mirrors
- Versailles Gardens and Park.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Travelers Reviews about 2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children?
- This tour gets very good reviews on GetYourGuide and Tripadvisor from parents, grandparents and other reviewers who were visiting Versailles with kids whether they had young kids under the age of 10 or teenagers.
- Everyone agrees that the friendly and professional tour guide keeps the kids engaged throughout as well as the parents and that the 2 hour guide is just the right amount of time and well worth the price tag.
- Visitors have used the words 'Fantastic', 'Excellent' and 'Perfect' to sum up the tour, going into more detail on their reviews saying “Our guide was extremely knowledgeable! We really enjoyed this tour. I know it’s pricey but honestly it’s worth it! Our 14yo was very interested and learned a lot (so did my husband and I).” “Our guide was amazing and so helpful. He made the tour interesting and interactive for our 7 year old daughter. The length of the tour was just enough. Highly recommend!” “The guide was nice and helpful. Our grandson (10) enjoyed A LOT being told he was going to be Louis XIV for the visit! The guide was clever giving interesting information but not too many dates and historical details. She kept to a simple presentation which suited the family fine.”
- Visitors also appreciate the skip-the-line entrance this ticket allows, realising that without this a long wait in line would not be fun with the little ones!
Versailles Palace is Wheelchair Accessible
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Be prepared for security screening before you enter the palace – Leave the toy guns at the hotel!!
Address / Pick up Location
Meet your guide at the statue of Louis XIV, Versailles.
Youtube videos of 2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show
Duration: All day access – Recommended to allow 6 hours + to see the Palace, Gardens, and Estate.
Versailles Gardens Segway Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 hours depending on option booked.
Skip the Line Versailles and Trianon Audio Pen Tour
Duration: Minimum 5 hours
Versailles by Bike Day Tour
Duration: All day: 8-9 hours