Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket Deals
We are comparing Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket
- The Louis Vuitton Exhibition was a gift to the city of Paris and her citizens from Bernard Arnaut who commissioned the renowned contemporary architect Frank Gehry to design it.
- From the outside this staggering building depicts a ship in sailing on the open sea but from the inside the venue is a house of light and shape with the sky peeking through each of the 3,600 glass panels that are used in its construction.
- The Louis Vuitton Foundation was built with art and culture in mind and inside you will see temporary exhibitions created by the very best modern artists and creative minds.
- Of course, such a unique structure draws the attention of thousands of people every year so tickets sell out fast, but with a reserved skip the line entrance ticket you’re guaranteed a stress-free visit to the site.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- For people with a passion for modern art, inventive design, and all things quirky the Louis Vuitton Foundation is sure to be a dream come true.
- The building itself is a fantastic example of contemporary architecture which will intrigue even the most traditional architect.
- The content of the exhibitions is appropriate for all ages and the venue is practical for wheelchair users.
Your Experience With Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket?
- Get acquainted with Paris’ greatest collection of contemporary art and modern artists.
- Visit the innovative building designed by architect Frank Gehry.
- Enjoy the thought-provoking temporary exhibitions displayed at this fantastic gallery.
- Take your time to ponder the artists intent as you enjoy the freedom of a self-guided tour.
- Save time with priority entrance tickets which let you bypass lengthy queues.
- Travel hassle-free on the free shuttle bus from the city centre to the Louis Vuitton Foundation.
What Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket Includes?
- Entrance to the Louis Vuitton Foundation.
- Skip the line entrance.
- Booking Fee.
- Transfer by shuttle bus.
- Louis Vuitton Foundation.
- There is a 4-6-week period between March and April when the main exhibitions of the Louis Vuitton Foundation are closed, therefore advise against visiting during this time.
Travelers Reviews about Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket?
- The Louis Vuitton Foundation has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 rating from over 3,000 reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Visitors have described the venue’s architectural design as ‘beautiful’, ‘impressive’ and ‘provocative’.
- They also comment on the art exhibitions inside the foundation, agreeing that the exhibitions are both interesting and emotive.
- Reviews also indicate that the shuttle bus and skip the line tickets were convenient and easy to use.
- This attraction is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Your tour operator will confirm your reservations within 48 hours of making the booking.
- Please bring your entrance voucher/ticket in electronic or printed form.
- Tickets to this attraction cannot be refunded nor can they be rescheduled or changed.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If your booking is made with Get Your Guide then you will receive two confirmation emails one of which will include your official entrance ticket. You will need to print this and take it with you.
- Your skip the line entrance ticket is valid for our reserved time slot only. If you arrive late then you may not be permitted to enter and you will not be refunded.
- Please select your preferred entrance time when making your booking. If this time is not available then you will be issued the nearest available slot.
- There is a free shuttle bus to the Louis Vuitton Foundation every 15 minutes, the last departs shortly after the museums closing time. You will need to show your ticket to the driver.
- Audio visual guides are available for visitors at the welcome desk.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: shuttle buses depart from Place Charles de Gaulle on Avenue de Friedland, 75008, Paris.
- Attraction Address: Foundation Louis Vuitton 8, Avenue du Mahatma Gandhi Bois de Boulogne, 75116 Paris.
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.
Centre Pompidou Fast-track Tickets
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours
Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Seine River Cruise with Champagne
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.