Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
- The Spanish born artist and painter, Pablo Picasso was undoubtedly one of the most influential artists of the 20century. Best known for his innovative use of materials and unique brush strokes, Picasso paves the way for major art movements such as Dadaism and Futurism.
- Inside this 17-century mansion (which also houses the Hotel Sale) you will find one of the largest collections of Picassoâ€™s works in the worlds.
- And, as this is a self-guided tour youâ€™ll have all the time you need to admire his most famous and lesser-known masterpieces.
- Inside the gallery you can also find the works of Picassoâ€™s favourite artists, including Degas, CĂ©zanne, and Matisse.
- The museum also hosts temporary exhibitions and with your skip the line entrance ticket youâ€™ll be able to visit these sections too.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A must see for anyone interested lovers of art and fans of Picasso in particular.
- The museum contains an incredible collection of Picassos works including some originals.
- We recommend this museum for students and artists.
- Perfect if you want to save time by skipping long entrance lines, it will give you more time inside the museum.
- The venue is suitable for adults and children as well as disabled visitors.
Your Experience With Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line?
- Get inside one of Parisâ€™s finest buildings in the heart of the Marais neighbourhood.
- Save your vacation time with a priority entrance ticket which lets you skip the long queues to the Picasso Museum.
- Use your extra time to exploring the opulent rooms and grand galleries of this famous Parisian mansion.
- See an incredible collection of over 5,000 of Pablo Picassoâ€™s artworks.
- Get inside the head of the world revered artist by taking a look at his private collection of paintings.
- Get access to the permanent and temporary exhibitions at the Paris National Museum of Picasso.
What Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line Includes?
- Fast-track skip the line entrance to the Picasso Museum.
- Entrance fee.
- The Picasso Museum.
- There are over 5,000 items on display inside this museum, therefore, we recommend arriving early so that you have until closing time to browse the exhibitions.
Travelers Reviews about Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line?
- The Picasso Museum has been very highly rated by travellers who have reviewed the museum on TripAdvisor.
- Visitors have said that the museum hosts an impressive collection of Picassoâ€™s works as well as an interesting exhibition of the artist's personal collections.
- The museum has earnt a 4 out of 5-star average rating from over 2,000 reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Similarly the skip the line self-guided visit has been given 4.5 out of 5 by Get Your Guide users and a full 5 out of 5-stars from travellers who reviewed the tour on Viator.
- The Picasso museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets will be delivered via email.
- Please print your ticket or bring it to the entrance in electronic form.
- Cancellations policies depend on your individual tour provider, you may be able to cancel to a full or partial refund up to a certain number of days in advance however some ticket providers have a non-refundable ticket policy.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Visitors under the age of 18 and EU citizens under the age of 26 can enter free of charge (a valid ID must be shown).
- The museum is free for everyone on the first Sunday of each month.
- Please do not bring any large bags or cases, there will be a short security check at the entrance and large bags can cause delays.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: go directly to the entrance of the Picasso Museum.
- Address: 5 Rue de Thorigny, 75003 Paris.
- Bus: the museum can be reached using lines 20, 29, 65, 69, 75, or 96.
- Metro: the neare
- Best Paris Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Paris Passlib
- Free Things to do in Paris
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Best Paris Boat Tours
- Best Paris Food Tours
- Best Paris Bike Tours
- Cheap Paris Airport Transfers
- Best Paris Bus Tours
- Paris Attractions Maps
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.