Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|90 Minutes||(19 083 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets
- The Opera Garnier is the largest opera house in Europe and also one of the most beautiful.
- This baroque masterpiece was the place to be for the Parisian fashionistas of the 19century. Officially opened in 1875, the theatre was named after itâ€™s architect, Charles Garnier.
- This 2,000-seat opera house was originally built for Napoleon III and the construction took more than 10 years to complete.
- During the tour you will visit the Grand Foyer, climb the marvellous double marble staircase, and visit the Rotunda de Abonnes where the opera guests would chatter socialise before the start of the show.
- Youâ€™ll also get to see fantastic bronze sculptures and finely painted portraits.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- For lovers of drama, theatre, music, dance, and of course, opera.
- This historic opera house with entice anyone with an interest in the fine arts, inside you can browse statues, paintings and the majestic auditorium.
- This guided tour is family friendly and suitable for groups or individual.
- The venue is also suitable for disabled visitors.
Your Experience With Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets?
- Take a comprehensive guided tour of Parisâ€™ favourite opera house.
- Explore the public areas of the theatre which inspired the hit musical Phantom of the Opera.
- Walk beneath a 7-ton chandelier and climb the grand staircase.
- Let your bilingual guide fill you in on the many famous musicians, dancers, actors and singers who have performed on the stage of the Opera Garnier.
- Marvel at the details of the Chagall ceiling inside the luxurious auditorium.
- Listen carefully as your live guide unlocks the secrets of Opera Garnier.
What Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets Includes?
- Admissions ticket.
- 90 Minute tour of the Opera Garnier, including the Grand Foyer, Lounges, Auditorium, Grand Escalier, and Rotunda.
- Expert bilingual tour guide.
- Audio equipment (to hear your guide clearly).
- Opera Garnier
- Grand Foyer
- Grand Escalier
- If you would like to visit the Opera House Auditorium then you can double check online that it will not be closed on your day of visit.
- A self-guided visit to the Opera Garnier is also available for people who prefer to explore at their own pace.
Travelers Reviews about Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets?
- Both the guided and the self-guided tour of the Opera Garnier have been highly recommended by TripAdvisor users who gave the attraction and overall 4 out of 5-star rating.
- Comments agree that the interior of this historic opera house is worth taking a look at.
- Visitors have described the venue as an extraordinary space and very artfully decorated.
- On Viator the guided visit also has a 4.5-star rating but on Get Your Guide travellers have given the tour a fantastic 4.7 out of 5 from over 1,000 reviews.
- Travellers have said that the tour guides are wonderful and that the content if fascinating.
- The Opera Garnier is wheelchair accessible.
- Your online voucher will be delivered via email.
- Please bring your printed or electronic voucher to the entrance desk.
- Full or partial refunds may be available up to two days in advance for tickets purchased from certain providers but please check the cancellation policy of your chosen ticket supplier.
- Some ticket providers have non-refundable cancellation policy.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The auditorium may be closed to visitors on some occasions due to artistic and technical reasons, therefore it will not be possible for the guided tour to enter on these days.
- Children under the age of 5 will now be able to join the tour.
- You will be provided with audio equipment so that you can hear your guide clearly throughout the tour. You will need to bring a valid ID to leave as a guarantee for the device.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: go to the entrance of the Opera Garnier.
- Address: 8, Rue Scribe, 75009, Paris.
- Direction: you can take the metro, bus, or RER to any Opera Garnier station.
- Best Paris Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Paris Passlib
- Free Things to do in Paris
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Best Paris Boat Tours
- Best Paris Food Tours
- Best Paris Bike Tours
- Cheap Paris Airport Transfers
- Best Paris Bus Tours
- Paris Attractions Maps
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.