Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|90 Minutes||(2022 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
- The Crazy Horse House has been putting on top class cabaret performances for over 65 years so they certainly know how to put on a good show.
- The â€˜Totally Crazyâ€™ show has been specially crafted to astound, amaze, but most of all, to entertain.
- Famous nameâ€™s such as Andree Deisenberg (Creative Director of The Crazy Horse Paris) and Stephane Jarny (the voice of Saturday Night Fever) have come together to work on this elaborate performance.
- During this 90 minutes â€˜Totally Crazyâ€™ performance you can become entranced by the vibrant performance and talent.
- The show will take you back to a time when Parisian businessmen, artists, criminals and holy men came together to see that Cabaret.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If youâ€™re a fan of stylish costume design, clever lighting tricks, fun choreography and talented performer then you are sure to enjoy the Crazy Horse Cabaret Show.
- Aimed at those who want to enjoy an entertaining show in a classy venue.
- Suitable for friends, groups and disabled visitors.
- This show is not appropriate for families with children under the age of 16.
Your Experience With Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret?
- Enjoy a magnificent sensuous show at one of the best cabaret venues in the French Capital.
- Watch as classically trained cabaret dancers whirl, twirl, bend and strut their way across the stage.
- Be blinded by sequins and dazzled by the vibrantly coloured costumes.
- Let yourself be drawn into the mysterious and sexy world of the cabaret.
- Be amazed by the infinitive lighting tricks, inventive choreography and clever stage design.
- Listen to the music of the tap dancing duo and become mesmerised by the Belgian double act (Lolly Wish and Bangable).
- Pick the show time thatâ€™s best for you, have the option to include a bottle of champagne or upgrade to premium seats, and watch the best cabaret show of your life.
What Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret Includes?
- Tickets to the Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret Show.
- Champagne and Canapes (if selected).
- Crazy Horse Cabaret Show.
- This is a very popular show so we recommend booking your tickets well in advance particularly during the busy tourist season.
- Likewise, we recommend arriving early to the venue so that you can get the best seat.
Travelers Reviews about Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret?
- The Crazy Horse Cabaret Show has a 4 out of 5-star average rating on TripAdvisor and Viator.
- Travellers who use this platform generally agree that this is a unique, fun and entertaining show.
- Comments point out that there is some nudity in the performance but the show has been described as tasteful.
- On leading websites such as Get Your Guide the show has received a 4.2 out of 5-star rating.
- Some travellers indicate that the show is quite pricey for the level of seating provided, however, the majority of travellers say that it is worthwhile.
- The venue is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Tickets for this event must be presented in electronic or paper form at the entrance.
- Tickets may be refundable but this will depend on the individual policy of your ticket provider, therefore we recommend checking the company website before making your purchase.
- Generally speaking tickets are fully or partially refundable up to a specified number of days in advance.
- You will need to exchange your voucher for an official entrance ticket at the venueâ€™s welcome desk.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- No food or drinks are included in the ticket price.
- Hotel pick up/drop off are not included.
- The dress code for this show is smart-casual (no shorts, sneakers or sportwear).
- Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Go to the welcome desk of the Crazy Horse Paris.
- Address:12, Avenue George V, 75008, Paris.
- Bus: Take lines 42, 63, 72, 80, or 92 to the Alma-Marceau stop.
- Metro: the nearest stat
- Paris Passes
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Paris Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Best Paris Cruise Tours
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
PARIS - Euro Disney - PARIS Two Way Private Shuttle Transfer
Duration: 1 hour
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.
Historical Paris city Photo Tour
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Photo Lesson Tour for Enthusiast Photographers in Paris
Duration: 2 hours
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Paris Airport Transfers - Private Car
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket