Cheap Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
|The guided tour takes 1:30 hours.||(201 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
- Opera Garnier is an iconic landmark of the French capital and one of the most elaborate structures in the city.
- The celebrated performing venue is among the most famous and visited operas in the world, and the guided tour allows you to explore its premises after opening hours.
- The guided tour reveals intriguing and surprising facts related to the history of the opera.
- Visitors tour premises of the venue such as the Grand Foyer, Auditorium, Rotunda and lounges.
- Popular myths accompany the story of the Garnier Opera, which is the originating point of the Phantom of the Opera legend.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is an ideal activity for the fans of history, theatrical performances and grand architecture.
- The activity is suitable for children and adults.
- Travelers fond of the Belle Epoque should also take part in the guided tour.
Your Experience With Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour?
- Benefit of a guided tour of the empty Garnier Opera, one of the iconic attractions of Paris and the acclaimed performance venue throughout the world, in a small group.
- Marvel at elaborate architectural details featuring utmost opulence and style.
- Learn how the opera came to existence and admire paintings, statues and other incredible works of art.
- Tour hallways, an auditorium, a monumental staircase and other premises of the Opera Garnier.
- Find out how the myth of the Phantom of the Opera originated in this very venue.
What Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour Includes?
- Admission and a guided tour of the Opera Garnier.
- Performances at the Garnier Opera are almost always held in their original language.
- Most attendants to performances wear business outfit since visitors arrive here after work.
- The structure is among the most significant ballet venues in the world.
Travelers Reviews about Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour?
- Former participants in the tour underline the grandiosity and gorgeousness of the Opera Garnier.
- The majority of visitors have a great opinion about the guides, their knowledge and friendliness.
- A fair share of travelers say that this particular guided tour was the highlight of their visit to Paris.
- Tourists that attended the tour state that there is much one can learn about the history from the tour guide.
- Their reviews indicate that touring the grand opera is much better after the official working hours.
The activity isn't suitable for visitors with mobility issues.
Mobile and paper vouchers are both acceptable for joining the Opera Garnier guided tour. You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel the order 24 or 48 hours in advance, depending on the chosen provider.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The guided tour doesn't include backstage.
- Due to organizational reasons, access to the auditorium isn't always possible.
- You need to arrive no later than 4:45 pm to join the activity.
Address / Pick up Location
8 Rue Scribe, Paris
Youtube videos of Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Paris: Pere Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Pere Lachaise guided tour is between 2 and 3 hours.
The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
Duration: Between two and three hours.
Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes 1:30 hours.
Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access
Duration: Around 2 hours