Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|4 hours||(9 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer
- Located 29km from central Paris, Versailles is the palace that will take your breath away and leave you marvelling at the grandeur of it all.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you only have very limited time in Paris but don't want to miss out on seeing Versailles, take this tour.
- Hotel pickup and collection means you don't have to navigate the streets or public transport system on your own.
- If you're on a budget and don't want to have to pay extra to see the gardens ensure your visit doesn't take place on a show day.
- If you have the time, consider a full day trip as you only have 2 hours actually at Versailles, the other time spent in the vehicle.
Your Experience With Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer?
- Get collected from your hotel at the allocated time and make your way from Paris to Versailles by sedan car or mini bus.
- Upon arrival at Versailles your art historian guide will escort you through the crowds thanks to your skip-the-line entrance tickets and you'll be within the opulent rooms in no time.
- You will get to see the King's State Apartments, The Queen's State Apartments and the iconic Hall of Mirrors on a one hour small-group tour, your guide sharing stories of the past as you move through the rooms to understand how and why Versailles was built and about Louis XIV and Mary Antoinette.
- After the tour you have some free time to wander in the gardens â€“ Access is free on non show days but on other days (Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the Summer) you will need to pay a surcharge. Alternatively you can wander the park before meeting your driver/guide back at the vehicle at the arranged time and making your way back to your hotel in Paris.
What Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer Includes?
- Return transfer by car or minibus from your hotel in central Paris.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Versailles Palace (public rooms) and garden (on non show days).
- Private small group tour of Versailles State Apartments (King & Queen) and Hall of Mirrors.
- Tour available in English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese or Chinese.
- Skip-the-line entry to Versailles Palace State Apartments including The Hall of Mirrors and Queens Private Apartments.
- Free access to the gardens on non show days
- Return to Paris.
- You will have to pay extra to view the gardens if visiting on a day when the Musical Fountains or Gardens Show is playing. The musical fountains show takes place on weekends from the end of March until the end of October with some additional dates. The gardens show takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from the end of March until the end of October.
Travelers Reviews about Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer?
- Travellers talking about this tour give it good reviews although everyone wishes they had more time at the palace and gardens, the Parisian traffic often eating into precious time of this half-day 4 hour tour which led to some feeling rushed through the rooms.
- For the most part everyone enjoyed the private tour led by an art historian though some people said they thought there was too much information and had expected to see more rooms â€“ The public rooms are only a very small portion of Versailles and the VIP 'hidden rooms' trip should be taken in order to see more within the palace.
- People appreciate that everything is done for them on this tour â€“ No need to navigate to Versailles from Paris on public transport, no need to find where to meet your group since you are collected from your hotel, and no need to navigate your way to the correct entrance as your guide leads the way.
- People who have taken this tour do mention how crowded the rooms become meaning they can often only admire the ceilings as everything in front is blocked by people, this is why the afternoon tour or a visit out-of-season is recommended, despite this the tour guides do a good job keeping everyone together and navigating through the crowds.
- Travellers left the following reviews to sum up their experiences: â€śAmazing door to door service with an extremely knowledgeable guide. We never waited in line for anything, with every need anticipated, every problem solved in advance. Beautiful, seamless experience that was worth the price.â€ť â€śWe never would have been able to complete this tour without Vincent skilfully moving us along. Sunday is a madhouse, so was worth the money to do this, especially when you only have a few days in Paris.â€ť â€śWe had a very short stay in Paris, so this tour allowed us the ability to quickly see Versailles without missing any of the important sites. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable in art history and French history, so it was very educational for us. I would highly recommend this!â€ť â€śThey make it easy to see the very crowded palace and get a history lesson in a few hours. If you want to see it on depth you should do it on your own. I enjoyed the quick tour.â€ť
Versailles Palace is wheelchair accessible but you should check with your booking company to check the coach can accommodate passengers in wheelchairs.
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Know that your time will be limited within the palace, at least half of your trip spent travelling.
- If travelling with kids, reserve a child seat at the time of booking.
Address / Pick up Location
Central Paris Hotel Collection
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Versailles Gardens Segway Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 hours depending on option booked.
Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show
Duration: All day access â€“ Recommended to allow 6 hours + to see the Palace, Gardens, and Estate.
Skip-the-Line Versailles Palace Tour with Hotel Transfers from Paris
Duration: 4 hours
Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer
Duration: 4 hours
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour
Duration: 65-75 minutes
VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters
Duration: 8 hours
Skip the Line Versailles and Trianon Audio Pen Tour
Duration: Minimum 5 hours
Versailles by Bike Day Tour
Duration: All day: 8-9 hours