Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
- This tour allows you to see and experience top Paris landmarks and activities.
- With the voucher that includes visits to most important attractions of Paris, you avoid waiting in long lines and get into action right away.
- The voucher also entitles you to enjoy a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River.
- You can choose any time of the day for the cruise.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This convenient package offers three essential Paris experiences.
- Thus, it offers a great value to everyone who wishes to discover top sites of the City of Lights and Culture.
Your Experience With Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket?
- Combine three top-rated Paris activities for a privileged price.
- You will get to see the most visited monument and one of the most popular museums in the world.
- Enjoy a romantic river cruise on the Seine River
- During your visit to the Eiffel Tower, you will:
- 1) Enjoy a great exhibition about one of the most iconic symbols in the world.
- 2)Feel like your floating high above the ground as you stand on the transparent glass floor.
- 3) Admire panoramic views of Paris and the Ile de France area that surrounds the French capital.
- While visiting the Louvre you will:
- 1) Examine masterpieces of art from around the world.
- 2) Tour the historic Royal Palace of the French kings. 3) Appreciate the artworks of the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Mesopotams and many other civilizations.
- While cruising along the Seine River, you will pass many famous landmarks of the French capital.
What Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket Includes?
- Priority entrance to the Eiffel Tower up to the 2nd floor (there are 3 floors in total).
- Entry to the top level of the striking monument (standard entry)
- A ticket to permanent and temporary exhibitions held at the Louvre Museum
- A ticket to the 1-hour river cruise
- Accompanying commentary on board the cruiser.
- The Eiffel Tower.
- The Louvre Museum.
- Seine River Cruise.
- If you wish to visit the 3rd level of the Tour Eiffel, you will need to queue for an elevator on the 2nd floor.
- If you like paintings, visit the Paintings Gallery in the Denon Wing, Louvre.
- The most amazing display of sculpture awaits you in the Marly Court, the Richelieu Wing.
Travelers Reviews about Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket?
- Travelers who participated in this combo package have a high opinion about their experience.
- The tour has 4.7 (out of 5) on Get Your Guide and a perfect 5-star rating on Viator.
- This package has a 4.6 out of 5 rating on Get Your Guide.
- On TripAdvisor, the rating is 4.5.
- Past visitors to the ESB describe the views of the city as amazing.
- They also have a high opinion about the overall benefit of this package.
- Access for disabled people is available.
- You can bring either an electronic or printed voucher.
- All purchases are final, incurring a 100% penalty for cancellations.
- Tickets for the Seine cruise and visit the Louvre are valid for half a year.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You can redeem your tickets at the Eiffel Tower only.
- Arrive at the designated point at least 15 minutes in advance.
- If you fail to arrive in time to claim your tickets, you will not be refunded.
- Yourslot to visit the Tour Eiffel cannot be changed.
- The Eiffel Tower is next to the starting point.
Address / Pick up Location
- Ticket Collection: 19 Avenue de la Bourbonnais.
- Best Paris Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Paris Passlib
- Free Things to do in Paris
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Best Paris Boat Tours
- Best Paris Food Tours
- Best Paris Bike Tours
- Cheap Paris Airport Transfers
- Best Paris Bus Tours
- Paris Attractions Maps
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line