Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The guided tour takes around two hours.||(196 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- A guided tour of the vast Museum of Louvre and introduction of its biggest masterpieces.
- The priority ticket allows visitors to bypass the lines and visit the museum without spending time in the queue.
- An overview of some of the most famous works of art, including the Mona Lisa, Winged Victory of Samothrace and the Venus de Milo.
- Learning interesting facts and stories relating to every visited masterpiece.
- A chance to learn the historical details about the Louvre as a royal palace and a defensive fortification.
- The opportunity to tour the museum on your own after the end of the guided tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Booking the tour is highly recommended for travelers visiting the Louvre for the first time and people with limited time.
- The activity is highly recommended to fans of art, history and mythology.
- The tour is suitable for children and adults alike.
Your Experience With Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour?
- Take a professionally-guided tour to get an overview of the big museum and see its top works of art.
- See art pieces of famous artists, such as Leonardo da Vinci and Raphael, and learn the stories relating to them.
- Go to the Denon Wing to see the Mona Lisa painting and the Venus de Milo sculpture.
- Visit the Sully Wing to learn the Louvre's past as a mighty fortress.
- Tour the Richelieu Wing and visit the opulent imperial apartments of Napoleon III.
- After the guided tour, explore the collection of the Louvre at your leisure.
What Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Includes?
- The priority entry ticket entitling you to avoid waiting in long lines and enter the museum directly.
- The tour by a knowledgeable, passionate and licensed guide.
- If necessary, headphones to hear the guide without effort.
- Take some time to really examine the Mona Lisa do discover its value, unlike other visitors that take photos only.
- The museum's exhibits span the period from ancient Mesopotamia to the 19th century.
- The Louvre operates longer on Wednesday and Friday than on other days.
Travelers Reviews about Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour?
- According to the reviews, most travelers agree that taking a guided tour of such a big museum is highly advised.
- The majority of them had an excellent introduction to the museum by the assigned guide, who had a substantial knowledge and answered the questions.
- Comments also indicate that avoiding waiting in lines to enter the Louvre saved them a lot of time, possibly hours.
- Visitors also underline that they have learned many essential and interesting facts during the tour most ordinary visitors miss.
The Museum of Louvre caters to visitors with mobility issues.
Printed and electronic vouchers are both valid for this activity. Depending on the chosen provider, you are eligible to redeem a full refund for cancellations 24 or 72 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If possible, book a tour at 10 am and schedule the entire day for a visit.
Address / Pick up Location
162 Rue de Rivoli, Paris
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately two hours
The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
Duration: Between two and three hours.
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour
Duration: Around two hours
Eiffel Tower Guided Climb in English and German and Optional Summit Access
Duration: Around 2 hours
Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes 1:30 hours.
Paris: Pere Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Pere Lachaise guided tour is between 2 and 3 hours.
Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries
Duration: Approx. two hours
Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is 1:30 hours.
Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Duration of the tour is about 1:30 hours.