Versailles Gardens Segway Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Versailles Gardens Segway Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 or 2 hours depending on option booked.||(141 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Versailles Gardens Segway Tour
- Versailles spans more than 300 acres with tree-lined paths through the amazing grounds just perfect for a Segway ride!
- Most visitors to Versailles only see the Palace Rooms and a tiny portion of the landscaped gardens but this tour goes beyond, taking you through the park to the Estate of Trianon which contains the Grand and Petit Trianon Palaces β The playground away from the palace from which King Louis XIV would escape to and The Queen's Hamlet β The private secluded escape of Marie Antoinette containing a picturesque fairytale cottage, dairy, mill, and farm for those times she seeked refuge away from bustling court life.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A fun and unique way to see Versailles grounds β Ideal if you have already seen inside the palace or simply aren't interested in battling the crowds to see the old rooms, preferring to spend your time outdoors in nature. Alternatively you might choose to take a guided tour of the palace and then take the Segway tour later in the day as a way to see and do everything.
- Not suitable for kids under the age of 12.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with mobility problems.
Your Experience With Versailles Gardens Segway Tour?
- Meet your guide at the Segway Stand by the Grand Canal within the grounds of Versailles. You'll be kitted out with a helmet and gloves and a poncho if cold/wet and given a short orientation session on the Segway to make sure you're comfortable in driving in.
- Once happy you'll begin your tour starting with a ride along the Grand Canal and admiring the view from the Apollon Fountain.
- Throughout the tour your guide will stop you to point out features and share some of the history of the palace, its people, and the sights you're passing.
- The ride to the Estate of Trianon, through the park, passes by in a breeze thanks to the Segway, people on foot needing to take a 20 minute walk to reach here.
- Admire the pink marble of the Grand and Petit Trianon Palaces when you arrive before moving on to see Marie Antoinette's private estate, learning why these extra estates and palaces were needed away from Versailles Palace itself. You'll also see such things as the King's Stables and more before returning back through the park to the starting point where you're free to explore the park more on foot or take a tour of the gardens or palace at your own expense.
What Versailles Gardens Segway Tour Includes?
- Use of Segway, helmet and gloves and poncho if the weather is bad.
- Orientation session.
- Guided tour in French or English.
- Access to Versailles Park and Trianon Estate Grounds.
- The Grand Canal
- Apollon Fountain
- Versailles Park
- Grand Trianon
- Petit Trianon
- Marie-Antoinette's Hamlet.
- Access to the Grand Canal from Versailles Main entrance is 9 but you can access it without pay from the Grille de la Reine gate as the park is free to explore.
Travelers Reviews about Versailles Gardens Segway Tour?
- Travellers talking about this tour on Viator and GetYourGuide really loved the unique experience and everyone agrees that the tour guides are super fun and friendly whilst also remaining professional.
- Some people enjoyed the 1 hour tour so much that they plan to return for the 2 hour tour!
- People agree that the Segway tour is well run and is well worth the money, highly recommending it to others looking for a fun experience of Versailles whilst also gaining invaluable knowledge of the palace, its grounds, and its people.
- People who took the tour with tweens and teens say that the guides were great with the kids.
- In their reviews people said βIt is so cool and super fun I would highly recommend it to everyone!!!β βThanks to the Segway, we managed to visit several places without long walk in the Versailles garden. Tristan our guide was very informative n patience. Nice enjoyable trip.β and ββ
Not suitable for people with mobility issues.
E-tickets and printed tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear suitable shoes β Flat walking shoes are recommended. Also check the weather forecast at the tour operates in all weathers.
Address / Pick up Location
Meet in the park by the Grand Canal of Versailles, in the Domain of Versailles
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Versailles by Bike Day Tour
Duration: All day: 8-9 hours
VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters
Duration: 8 hours
Versailles Gardens Segway Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 hours depending on option booked.
Skip the Line Versailles and Trianon Audio Pen Tour
Duration: Minimum 5 hours
Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show
Duration: All day access β Recommended to allow 6 hours + to see the Palace, Gardens, and Estate.
Skip-the-Line Versailles Palace Tour with Hotel Transfers from Paris
Duration: 4 hours
Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer
Duration: 4 hours
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour
Duration: 65-75 minutes