Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show Deals
We are comparing Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|All day access – Recommended to allow 6 hours + to see the Palace, Gardens, and Estate.||(3,150 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show
- The Palace of Versailles is known the world over for being a place of political power during the 16
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This skip-the-line ticket is great for people who hate waiting and are short on time, wanting to make the most of every hour they can by being inside Versailles rather than waiting in line to see it.
- The audio guide allows visitors to see Versailles at their own pace, not feeling rushed to keep up with a tour guide though the downside is not being able to ask questions and have them answered!
- This ticket does not include access to the Estate of Trianon and Marie Antoinette's Estate meaning a large portion of Versailles is missed out although this ticket can be purchased separately but it does benefit from allowing visitors access to the fountain shows that take place on select shows, without this visitors have to pay an excess to enter the gardens on show days.
Your Experience With Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show?
- Collect your tickets from the tour company office before making your way to Versailles Palace where you'll skip most of the queues (you still have to go through security) and given priority access inside the palace.
- Once inside the palace you'll see the State Apartments and the iconic Hall of Mirrors, the audio guide telling you all about the rooms, the history of the palace, court life and the 'Sun King', King Louis XIV. You can spend as much time as you want inside these rooms before heading off to explore the vast landscaped gardens containing a number of follies, groves, fountains, and statues.
- On certain days, special events take place in the garden and your ticket allows you access to these – On summer weekends (from April to October) your ticket includes the spectacular Fountain Show or, if visiting on a Friday or Tuesday from April to October you can see the Musical Fountains show. Even if not visiting on one of these days there's still plenty to marvel at in the gardens.
What Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show Includes?
- Skip-the-line timed entry into the palace rooms – The Estate Apartments & Hall of Mirrors.
- Audio guide around the palace and gardens.
- Access to the Palace Gardens including Fountain Show on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays from April to October and Musical Fountains Shows on Tuesdays and Fridays from April to October.
- Versailles Palace Rooms including:
- The Hall of Mirrors
- The State Apartments
- The Palace Gardens including Fountain Show or Garden Show (select days only)
- Versailles Park
- Take your own headphones so that you can listen to the audio guide in comfort – Otherwise you have to hold it up to your ear to hear.
- Wear comfy shoes – There's a lot of walking involved!
- Plan what you want to see and do, especially in the gardens which are huge – You won't have the time to see every acre!
Travelers Reviews about Versailles & Gardens Skip the Line + Garden Show or Fountain Show?
- Travellers talking about this skip-the-line ticket to Versailles give it great reviews and ratings.
- Almost everyone appreciates the skip-the-line access although some people said they still had to queue for about 1 hour so felt disappointed but most people realised the regular queues could last 2 hours.
- The majority of people were also thrilled with the audio tour, though some noted that they could not get information in English on some of the paintings – It was recommended to bring your own headphones to allow the comfort of listening to the audio guide without having to continually hold the handset up to your ear to hear it.
- Travellers have shared the following useful reviews: “ Great experience. Well organized by GYG. Saved time. We went at the end of November, so I wasn't sure if skip-the-line would be necessary, but even in the rainy, cold weather, there was quite the line. The off-site link up point is right outside of the train station, checked in, and they did the rest. There was a line to get in, but it was much shorter than the other line. Security was slow, but that is to be expected. Once we were in and got our audio guides, we were free to explore at our own pace (which is great with a young family).” “ The overall tour of Palace and the gardens was fantastic. The gardens were my favourite. My only criticism was that we had difficulty finding the exact meeting point. Be sure to go to the tour shop address. ” and “This is a a absolute must to get into the Palace of Versailles. We easily passed over 300 people waiting in the cold to get in. You pick up the tickets for the tour from GuidaTours opposite the train station. The guide takes you inside the palace and you are free to explore. I had the audio guide tour which was really worth it. I'd recommend you carry ear phones to make it easier.”
- Some people did not realize they had to collect their tickets before arriving at the Palace which caused them to miss their timed entry – Be sure to read all the print carefully on the voucher so that this doesn't happen to you.
- To sum up, this tour comes highly recommended from the travellers who have taken it.
Versailles Palace is Wheelchair Accessible
Paper and e-vouchers are accepted at the Guidatours Shop – You must collect your tickets from them and not go straight to the palace.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that you need to collect your tickets from an office near Versailles Train Station – You cannot use your voucher to get access at Versailles without having the paper ticket first.
Address / Pick up Location
GUIDATOURS, 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles
- Paris Passes
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Paris Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Paris Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Paris
- Best Paris Cruise Tours
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to do in Paris at Night
- Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket
Duration: All day access – Recommended to allow 6 hours + to see the Palace, Gardens, and Estate.
2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children
Duration: 2 hours
Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer
Duration: 4 hours
Versailles Gardens Segway Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 hours depending on option booked.