Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Flexible||(25 618 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
- The Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket is a self-guided tour package that entitles you to experience the expansive and incredible royal palace at your own leisure.
- With this ticket, you can avoid waiting in two long lines (for purchasing tickets and entering the property) and enter the Versailles Palace directly.
- With the accompanying audio guide, youâ€™ll gain a greater insight into the artworks decorating the grand halls and private rooms.
- Youâ€™ll have the chance to learn how the royals and the aristocracy spent their time in the Versailles.
- Outside, you can enjoy strolling in breath-taking gardens, secret groves and watch the performances of magnificent fountains.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is ideal for everyone who would like to spend an entire day in a splendour of the royal palace and its gardens.
- Devotees of art, Roman/Greek mythology and horticulture will be particularly delighted.
Your Experience With Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket?
- You will visit the royal complex of Versailles, which consists of the Versailles Palace, Versailles Gardens, Great (Grand) Trianon, the Small (Petit) Trianon and the Queen's Hamlet.
- Benefit from fast-track entry to the Versailles Palace, avoiding long lines by pre-purchasing your ticket.
- Walking between private room, huge halls and spectacular reception rooms of the royal palace, you dip into the wealth and luxury of the former royal residence.
- While getting around the palace's premises, listen to your live guide or audio guide and learn the most important facts about the palace.
- Head outside to the Versailles Gardens and walk along paths lined with lush vegetation, colourful flowers, majestic statues and flowing fountains.
- Since this is the self-guided tour with the audio guide, you have the freedom to organize your visit for a time which is convenient to you.
What Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket Includes?
- Skip the line entry to the Versailles Palace and Gardens Complex.
- A self-guide tour of all the Palaceâ€™s public facilities including the palace, gardens, and the bedroom living quarters of Trianonâ€™s and Marie-Antoinette's.
- Audio guides are available in several languages including English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Italian.
- The Versailles Palace.
- There is so much to see and do at the Versailles, so allow as much time as possible for a visit.
- Bring enough water when you visit the Versailles complex.
Travelers Reviews about Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket?
- The general opinion of travellers about the visit to the Versailles Palace is generally very positive.
- According to leading travel platforms the skip the line visit to the palace has a 4.4-star rating on Get Your Guide and 4.5 from TripAdvisor and Viator users.
- A visit to the royal complex was the highlight of the holiday for many travellers.
- Many of them advise future visitors to allocate a full day for the visit.
- The Versailles Palace complex is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Depending on your ticket provider, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund in case of cancellation.
- All cancellations should be made in advance to avoid additional charges.
- Vouchers in printed or electronic forms are valid for the visit.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- With the full access ticket, you avoid queues for purchasing the tickets.
- There may be a short queue to pass through security checks at the Palace entrance.
- Check out if the Fountain Show takes place on the day of your visit; if so, you will need to pay a surcharge to see the show.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: go directly to the fast-track entrance at the Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, Versailles.
- Paris Passlib
- Paris Bus Tour
- Which Paris Airport is Best To Fly
- Paris City Tours
- Paris Hop on Hop off
- Famous Art Galleries in Paris
- Best Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Things to Do in Paris at Night
- Best Paris Day Trips
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Paris Catacombs Skip the Line
- Paris Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Paris
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Skip line tickets
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.