Cheap VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters
|8 hours||(520 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters Discount Prices
We are comparing VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for people who love organized tours – No need to worry about how to get to Versailles on public transport.
- A must for people who want to see the 'secret rooms' – Seeing behind the closed doors that the general public do not have access to.
- The only way to enjoy The Hall of Mirrors without the crowds!
Your Experience With VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters?
- Meet your group at a central meeting point in Paris and make the journey to Versailles. There will be bottled water available on the journey and you stop for breakfast (coffee and a croissant) at Breakfast at restaurant ORE en route.
- Arriving at Versailles you pass through security and are then ushered through a private entrance to enjoy the rooms before they open up to the general public.
- Your friendly, knowledgeable and professional tour guide leads you through 2 of the 17 Public State Rooms (you are free to return to see the other 15 on your own after the guided tour) and have the Hall of Mirrors practically to yourself.
- Then, once the doors have opened to the general public, you go behind closed doors to enjoy a tour of the Royal Quarters that are only accessible on a VIP tour. You'll see King Louis XIV's private library, King Louis XV's private dining room, the 'corner room', the clock room, and so much more. Then, continuing the guided tour, you'll make your way to either the Royal Opera House or the Royal Chapel – Places that regular visitors also do not usually get to see inside.
- At the end of the guided tour you have some free time to explore at your own pace. You might be hungry so can choose to have lunch at one of the on-site restaurants, you can go back into the palace to see the rest of the state apartments, or you can explore the gardens. If visiting on a Tuesday you'll be able to walk the grounds whilst listening to classical music with the musical gardens show or at the weekend you can see a fountain show – The only time the fountain is turned on.
- At the allocated time you'll meet back up with your guide and the tour group and return to Paris.
What VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters Includes?
- Return transport to Paris.
- Breakfast (coffee & croissant) at restaurant ORE.
- Priority skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace of Versailles
- Access to the private Royal Quarters led by a professional guide
- Access to the State Apartments
- Access to the gardens including on show days (Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday from April to October).
- The Private Royal Quarters:
- Louis XVI's Library
- Louis XV's Dining Room
- The Clock Room
- The Corner Room
- The Public State Apartments
- The Royal Chapel OR The Royal Opera House
- Versailles Gardens
- The order in which you tour the palace is subject to change without notice and not all rooms mentioned ma y be accessible due to availability and refurbishment work being carried out.
Travelers Reviews about VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters?
- Travellers talking about this VIP tour on Viator give it top ratings and reviews, being really over-the-moon with the experience despite the somewhat hefty price tag
- People really enjoyed the privileged of being able to see some of the private areas of the palace as well as being able to enjoy a tour of the public rooms and hall of mirrors before the crowds.
- People really did feel like VIP's when they were able to skip the long lines and go into the palace through their own special entrance!
- The professional and knowledgeable tour guides get high reviews too, in fact even the croissants at breakfast get high reviews there being nothing to criticize apart from some people being rushed at breakfast and the odd annoying fellow tourist!
- In their own words, travellers have said “If you want to see the best of Versailles, then this is the way to go! We were only 4 on the VIP tour and we got to access rooms/halls that is not open to other visitors. We don't have to fall in line unlike the other visitors so we have the Hall of Mirrors by ourselves. If you'd have other tour than this, it can get extremely crowded since there are literally thousands of visitors per day and you'd want to appreciate and take in the beauty of the Palace but you can't do that when you are restricted to do so because of the huge number of people inside. For me, the only way you can truly appreciate the exquisiteness of the Palace is through this tour.” “perfect tour! Both the van driver and the tour guide at Versailles were wonderful. It was great to go to parts of the palace that no on else was in. It was very educational as well. My only suggestion would be to leave just a few more minutes for the breakfast/coffee. That was just a bit rushed.” “Our VIP tour was fantastic from beginning to end. Our bus driver Julien gave a highly entertaining and informative commentary on the way to and from Versailles. Upon arrival we enjoyed a delicious light breakfast at Cafe Ore. We passed through security quickly. The tour was wonderful. We were able to visit many rooms that weren't available to the general public, so in many instances we were the only people in the rooms we were viewing. Our guide was excellent and obviously very knowledgable about Versailles. At the conclusion of the tour we had access to the gardens which were stunningly beautiful. By the time we left Versailles the queue to enter was extremely long. I highly recommend paying to skip the queues but value even more highly the opportunity to view the private quarters.”
Not wheelchair accessible.
E-tickets and paper tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear comfy shoes – It's a long day and there's a lot of walking!
Address / Pick up Location
Meet the coach in Central Paris, near Place de la Concorde
Youtube videos of VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour
Duration: 65-75 minutes
Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer
Duration: 4 hours
Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket
Duration: All day access – Recommended to allow 6 hours + to see the Palace, Gardens, and Estate.
2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children
Duration: 2 hours