Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa Discount Prices
We are comparing Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa
- This full-day sightseeing experience departs from Central Pisa. While the historic city slumbers you'll climb aboard your free shuttle service to Florence where you and your fellow travellers will get saddled up with an iconic Vespa scooter and helmet.
- Once the team is ready you'll depart from the city in a convoy of up to 8 scooters, motor along quiet country roads and turn hea
Is It Suitable for Me?
- For bikers and vintage motor enthusiasts this is an ideal tour, you'll get to ride one of the most iconic scooters in history for a full-day.
- This tour is also aimed at people who want an interesting alternative to a bus tour and are interested in tasting local foods and wines.
- Suitable for individuals or small groups.
Your Experience With Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa?
- Discover the beautiful Tuscan countryside on a full day sightseeing tour by vintage Vespa.
- Combine sightseeing, history and wine tasting and benefit from the extensive knowledge of your local tour guide.
- Travel stress-free in a convoy of Vespas' led by an expert local guide.
- Visit medieval towns and visit an authentic Tuscan farm to see how the wine is produced.
- Let your taste buds tingle with a tasting of excellent Chianti Classico and a typical Tuscan lunch.
What Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa Includes?
- Traditional Tuscan style lunch.
- Qualified bilingual guide.
- Use of Vespa scooter, helmet and gas.
- Taxes and insurance.
- Free shuttle service to/from Pisa.
- Departure from Pisa (6.40 am) – begin Vespa tour to Chianti region (9 am) – lunch and wine tasting at a local farm in Chianti – tour ends in Florence (5.30 pm) – return shuttle to Pisa (9 pm)
- It is also possible to book the Chianti Wine Tour by Vespa without Pisa shuttle service, this is a better option for people staying in Florence or visitors with their own transport.
- If you are not a confident driver then Viator give you the option to book as a passenger with an agency provided driver.
Travelers Reviews about Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa?
- The Chianti Wine Tour by Vespa has been described by travellers as the ‘best tour they had ever been on' and ‘the highlight of their trip to Italy'.
- Reviews say that tour is a lot of fun and that you get to visit very beautiful places in Chianti, comments also mention the ‘wonderful lunch.
- Feedback for this tour appears to be positively glowing with 5-star ratings on both Viator and TripAdvisor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation of booking will be via e-mail.
- Mobile or printed tickets will be accepted.
- Please check the cancellation policy of your tour provider. Tickets are usually refundable but fees of up to 100% can be charged for late cancelation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving licence.
- All passengers should be a minimum of 13 years old, passengers must be specified while making your booking.
- This is a small group tour, a maximum of 8 Vespa's, larger groups should contact the tour supplier directly.
- You should advice your tour provider of any dietary requirements in advance. A vegetarian option can be provided.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point Pisa: Piazza Manin, outside the Mc Donald's.
- Meeting Point Florence: Stazione Leopolda.
Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa
Duration: 8.5 Hours
Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca
Duration: 7 Hours
Tuscan Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Pisa or Lucca
Duration: 5 Hours
San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
Duration: 15 Hours
Cinque Terre Small Group Tour by Minivan from Pisa
Duration: 10 Hours
Skip the line Leaning Tower of Pisa & Cathedral
Duration: 30 Minutes
Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours