Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|7 Hours||(186 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca
- Instead of cruising on the open sea, take a day to discover a little of the region of Tuscany, home to gorgeous countryside, sprawling vineyards, and two of Italy's most iconic landmarks.
- From the Cruise ship terminal you can hop onboard your air-conditioned bus, meet your guides and pick up some helpful tips for the day.
- Your first stop will be in Lucca where you will have 2.5 hours to meander the quirky streets of the old town, grab an espresso, and shop in local artisan stores.
- In the afternoon your transfer will take you from Lucca to the city of Pisa where, of course, you be wanting to visit the famous Leaning Tower.
- You will have 1.5 hours here for sightseeing. Head to the Square of Miracles, search for the former residence of Galileo Galilei, marvel at the intricate mosaic structures inside the Duomo (Cathedral), and, if you still have energy left, take some novelty snaps holding up Pisa's wonky bell tower.
- This semi-guided tour will return to Livorno Cruise Port at approximately 5.30 pm.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is the perfect day trip for people arriving by cruise ship, whether you intend to spend some time in Italy or just one day, you'll get to see two Tuscan cities iconic landmarks in a short time.
- This is great for people who want to see a lot in a short time.
Your Experience With Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca?
- Travel in comfort with your companions on a luxury air-conditioned bus.
- Benefit from the tips and recommendations of your onboard multi-lingual guide/driver.
- Take a step back into historic Italy with a visit the old town of Lucca and the Piazza del Duomo in Central Pisa.
- Enjoy the freedom to explore each location independently and the benefit of hassle-free transfers between locations.
- Take advantage of the free onboard Wi-Fi and city maps to plan your trip and upload your holiday snaps.
What Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca Includes?
- Return transport from Livorno Cruise Port to Lucca and Pisa by air-conditioned coach.
- Multi-lingual on board assistant/tour guide.
- Free use of onboard Wi-Fi.
- City maps.
- Livorno Cruise Port â€“ Lucca â€“ Pisa â€“ Livorno Cruise Port.
- This tour only allows for 1.45 hours in Pisa, during the peak season queues to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and be very long so to guarantee that you have time to enter you could reserve a Skip the Line entry ticket to the Tower.
Travelers Reviews about Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca?
- Most reviews for this full-day excursion come from Get Your Guide users who have left a 4.6 out of 5-star rating.
- Comments have described it as more than just a transfer, saying that it is an informative tour of the region with entertaining guides.
- TripAdvisor and Viator users have also left 5-star reviews saying that, despite large crowds in the cities, this was a good way to see Pisa's most important attractions.
- Not wheechair accessible.
- E-mail vouchers.
- You must have your printed ticket or e-ticket to show the driver.
- Tickets are not valid for multiple says, they must be used on the scheduled day.
- Viator require at least 7 days' notice of cancellation in order to issue full refunds, tickets cancelled less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded. Get Your Guide will issue full refunds for cancellations made up to 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour will depart from Livorno, NOT Pisa.
- Shuttle from Livorno Cruise terminal to the city centre is not included in the ticket price.
- All children (under 18 years old) must be accompanied by an adult.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Via Cogorano, Livorno Cruise Port. The bus will stop close to the Livorno city centre shuttle service.
Cinque Terre Small Group Tour by Minivan from Pisa
Duration: 10 Hours
San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
Duration: 15 Hours
Skip the line Leaning Tower of Pisa & Cathedral
Duration: 30 Minutes
Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca
Duration: 7 Hours
Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa
Duration: 8.5 Hours
Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Tuscan Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Pisa or Lucca
Duration: 5 Hours