Cheap San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
|15 Hours||(85 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip Discount Prices
We are comparing San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
- Meet with your tour guide as you board a luxury coach/minibus and leave behind Florence, the capital of the Italian Renessance, as you travel to the gorgeous hilltop town of San Gimignano.
- Built in the middle ages this famous walled city looks out over the surrounding countryside, you'll have free time to admire the views, stroll the cobblestone streets and pop into some of the artisan stores.
- Later you'll pay a visit to Siena, learn about the impressive architecture, enter the grand Cathedral and take in the atmosphere on Piazza del Campo with your English-speaking guide.
- During this tour not only will you receive a return shuttle service to/from Pisa, you'll also be treated to a 5-star Tuscan style lunch of locally produced cheeses, homemade pasta, cured meats and tasty pastries, accompanied by a glass of Chianti Classico.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The full-day San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti Tour from Pisa is great from people who want to see the highlights of the Tuscan province without the hassle of taking public buses or hiring private transport.
- Also great for people travelling on a budget who want to dip into Tuscan culture and sample local cuisine.
- This is a long tour and might be tiring for young children.
Your Experience With San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip?
- Combine rural sightseeing with food tasting, history, and local culture.
- Leave behind the Leaning Tower and travel to the Tuscan Capital to join a full-day excursion by comfortable air-conditioned coach.
- Share the experience with your fellow travellers and you qualified multi-lingual guide.
- Visit the medieval towns of San Gimignano and Siena, enjoy free time to explore and learn about their history.
- Pay a visit to a local vineyard in Chianti, tour the estate, learn how the wine is fermented.
- Dive into Tuscan gastronomy with a local wine tasting session and traditional lunch.
What San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip Includes?
- Return shuttle between Pisa and Florence.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach from Florence.
- Walking Tour of Siena.
- Wine tastings and traditional Tuscan lunch at a vineyard in Chianti.
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- Shuttle from Pisa to Florence – travel to San Gimignano by coach – lunch and wine tastings at Chianti estate – tour of Siena and Monteriggiono Fortress – return to Florence – shuttle to Pisa.
- Both San Gimignano and Siena are very popular destinations which can be very busy, so for a stress-free journey we recommend avoiding visiting during state holidays or during July/August when the tourist season is at its highest.
Travelers Reviews about San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip?
- This tour has received mostly positive feedback from satisfied travellers with Get Your Guide users giving it a 4.2/5 rating an Viator users giving it 4/5-star rating.
- Guides have been praised as friendly and informative, while comments say that the tour is well organised and visits beautiful places.
- One major criticism is about the length of the tour, including the shuttle to and from Pisa the entire day trip with take around 15 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- Tickets will be sent by e-mail, please either print your ticket or bring your e-ticket on a mobile device.
- All tickets are refundable however policies vary between suppliers. Tickets from Get Your Guide are fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance, but Viator will only issue full refunds up to 7 days in advance, late cancellations will be subject to cancelation charges.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This is a multilingual tour, guides can speak English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Tours in German operate from April 1
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point for Shuttle Service: In front of the MC Donald's on Piazza Daniele Manin.
- You should be at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
Youtube videos of San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
Duration: 15 Hours
Skip the line Leaning Tower of Pisa & Cathedral
Duration: 30 Minutes
Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca
Duration: 7 Hours
Tuscan Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Pisa or Lucca
Duration: 5 Hours
Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa
Duration: 8.5 Hours
Pisa Guided Walking Tour
Duration: 1-2 Hours
Pisa to Cinque Terre Day Trip
Duration: 13 Hours
Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower
Duration: 1.5 Hours