Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2 Hours||(38 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour
- You may think that the only thing worth seeing in the fairy tale city of Pisa is the famous architectural hiccup, affectionally known at the Leaning Tower.
- Actually, there's a lot more to this bit size Tuscan city than meets the eye and with the aid of an expert local guide you'll get to see the some of the city's highlights outside of the Piazza del Duomo.
- Meet bright and early by the train station and follow your guide into the districts of San Martino, San Antonio, and San Francesco, the former home of the renowned astronomer Galileo Galilei.
- During the tour you will wander the banks of the River Arno, navigate the Corso Italia, and pause to understand the significance of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
- The tour will finish at the Piazza del Duomo where you can visit the famous cathedral and bell tower independently.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for people who don't want to follow the crowds and prefer to see an alternative side of this major tourist destination.
- This tour is suitable for individuals, families, small groups of all ages and wheelchair users.
Your Experience With Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour?
- Discover the â€˜behind the scenes extras' of the City of Pisa on a 2-hour small group walking tour.
- See the district where Santa Maria and Galileo were once lived and hear about the maritime Republic of Pisa during medieval times.
- Enjoy the benefits of a personal small group tour, get tips and recommendations from a knowledgeable guide, and learn about the history of the city.
What Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour Includes?
- Qualified English-speaking guide.
- 2-Hour walking tour of Pisa.
- After finishing the tour you can spend the day visiting some of Pisa's favourite and free attractions.
Travelers Reviews about Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour?
- This is a relatively new tour and therefore only a handful of reviews are available. Despite, this the Pisa Off the Beaten Track walking tour seems to be a hit with 5 out of 5-star ratings on TripAdvisor who share the reviews of Viator users.
- Travellers who have joined the experience describe it as â€˜an excellent tour', â€˜full of knowledge' and â€˜everything I wanted'.
- Comments say that the content provides local insight, covering cultural aspects as well as visiting the main sites of Pisa.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- The tour is mostly on flat ground and is therefore suitable for wheelchairs.
- Please come bring a friend or assistants if required.
- Confirmation via email, bring your e-ticket of printed ticket to the tour.
- Ticket are fully refundable up to 7 days in advance of departure date, cancellations made within 7 days will be subject to charges and refunds will not be issued less than 48 hours before the scheduled tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Entrance to the Leaning Tower and other attractions are not included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Piazza della Stazione, meet by the fountain outside of Pisa's main train station.
Pisa of the Beaten Track Small Group Walking Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Bus Transfer From Livorno Cruise Port to Pisa and Lucca
Duration: 7 Hours
Skip the line Leaning Tower of Pisa & Cathedral
Duration: 30 Minutes
Tuscan Hills Wine Tasting Tour From Pisa or Lucca
Duration: 5 Hours
Cinque Terre Small Group Tour by Minivan from Pisa
Duration: 10 Hours
San Gimignano, Siena & Chianti Tour from Pisa Full-Day trip
Duration: 15 Hours
Chianti Wine Tasting Day Trip by Vespa From Pisa
Duration: 8.5 Hours
Best of Pisa Guided Tour including the Leaning Tower
Duration: 1.5 Hours