Cheap Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets Discount Prices
We are comparing Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets
- Standing proudly above the city of Rome is the Castle of Sant’Angelo.
- Construction of this epic fortress began in 135 AD. Throughout the centuries it has served as a prison, a palace, a mausoleum and a theatre for Puccini’s Opera, Tosca.
- It was even the resting place for Emperor Haiden’s remains
- This is one of the few Roman Castles to have survived the developments of Italy’s capital city, perhaps because of it’s proximity to St Pauls Basilica.
- In fact, the attractions are so close you could easily plan to visit both on the same day.
- Inside the castle you can stroll through the lavish upper halls where banquets and balls were held.
- Admire the finely painted murals which decorate the walls before descending to the dark and dingy servant’s quarters and former prison cells.
- The castle has its own on-site museum which you can visit free of charge.
- The museum tells the story of the castle and its city through the ages.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This attraction should appeal to a variety of visitors.
- The castle will be of interest to history lovers and those interested in architectures and craftsmanship.
- Kids will also enjoy living out their mediaeval daydreams, exploring the great halls and turrets of the castle.
- Ideal for people with limited time in the city, you’ll save yourself a lot of time with skip the line entry tickets.
- Appropriate for people of all ages but may be difficult for visitors with mobility problems.
Your Experience With Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets?
- Discover one of the top city attractions in Rome with a visit to Sant’Angelo Castle.
- Learn about this impressive fortress from a multilingual and downloadable audio guide.
- Benefit from fast-track track entrance tickets and take your time to explore the castle and onsite museum on this self-guided tour.
- See exhibits of military memorabilia and examples of excellent artworks.
- Admire the fine architecture and craftsmanship inside the castles halls.
- Soak in fantastic city views from the castles rooftop.
What Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets Includes?
- Fast track entrance to the Castle Sant’Angelo.
- Museum Entrance.
- Free audio guide available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese and German.
- Booking fees.
- Castle Sant’Angelo.
- If travelling with children, make sure to stop by Parco Adriano before/after visiting Castle Sant’Angelo. This public park has a free playpark and swings.
Travelers Reviews about Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets?
- According to Trip Advisor, Castle Sant’Angelo is the 10th most popular thing to do in Rome.
- The attraction has been reviewed over 11,000 times and has an average overall score of 4.5 out of 5.
- The skip the line self-guided tour gets 4 out of 5-stars from Viator users and 4.2 out of 5-stars from people who purchased their tickets with Get Your Guide.
- Travellers generally agree that skip the line tickets are worthwhile, particularly if visiting on busy days.
- Comments say that the tickets are very easy to use and save a lot of time.
- This attraction is partially accessible to wheelchair users.
- Outdoor spaces are wheelchair accessible however the halls of exhibitions are not.
- Printed or electronic vouchers will be accepted for this tour.
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email address.
- Cancellation policy varies between tour providers; full refunds are available up to 7 days in advance from Viator and up to 24 hours in advance from Get Your Guide.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will need to take your voucher to the ticket office by the entrance to Castle Sant’Angelo to pick up your entrance ticket.
- The free audio guide will need to be downloaded to your smartphone.
- Foods, drinks and transport to/from the attraction is not included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: take you ticket directly to the ticket office at the entrance to Castle Sant’Angelo.
- Castle Sant’Angelo: Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193, Rome.
- Bus: the closest bus stations are Piazza Cavo
Youtube videos of Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets
- Rome City Pass
- Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Which Rome Airport is Best To Fly
- Rome City Tours
- Rome Bus Tours
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tours
- Rome Hop on Hop off
- Vatican Museums Tours
- Rome Art Galleries
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Rome Day Trips
- Things to Do in Rome at Night
- Rome to Florence Day Trips
- Best Colosseum Tours
- Best Rome Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Rome
- 2 Days Rome Itinerary
- Rome Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Rome
Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Duration: 13 Hours
Tivoli Half-Day Tour with a Visit to Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa
Duration: 5 Hours
Skip the Line Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the Line Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica and Sistine Chapel Small-Group Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 7 - 8 Hours
St Peter Basilica Fast track Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with Audioguide
Duration: 3 Hours
Rome Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Castle Sant'Angelo Tickets