Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|Flexible||(13 825 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets
- Standing proudly above the city of Rome is the Castle of Santâ€™Angelo.
- Construction of this epic fortress began in 135 AD. Throughout the centuries it has served as a prison, a palace, a mausoleum and a theatre for Pucciniâ€™s Opera, Tosca.
- It was even the resting place for Emperor Haidenâ€™s remains
- This is one of the few Roman Castles to have survived the developments of Italyâ€™s capital city, perhaps because of itâ€™s proximity to St Pauls Basilica.
- In fact, the attractions are so close you could easily plan to visit both on the same day.
- Inside the castle you can stroll through the lavish upper halls where banquets and balls were held.
- Admire the finely painted murals which decorate the walls before descending to the dark and dingy servantâ€™s quarters and former prison cells.
- The castle has its own on-site museum which you can visit free of charge.
- The museum tells the story of the castle and its city through the ages.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This attraction should appeal to a variety of visitors.
- The castle will be of interest to history lovers and those interested in architectures and craftsmanship.
- Kids will also enjoy living out their mediaeval daydreams, exploring the great halls and turrets of the castle.
- Ideal for people with limited time in the city, youâ€™ll save yourself a lot of time with skip the line entry tickets.
- Appropriate for people of all ages but may be difficult for visitors with mobility problems.
Your Experience With Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets?
- Discover one of the top city attractions in Rome with a visit to Santâ€™Angelo Castle.
- Learn about this impressive fortress from a multilingual and downloadable audio guide.
- Benefit from fast-track track entrance tickets and take your time to explore the castle and onsite museum on this self-guided tour.
- See exhibits of military memorabilia and examples of excellent artworks.
- Admire the fine architecture and craftsmanship inside the castles halls.
- Soak in fantastic city views from the castles rooftop.
What Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets Includes?
- Fast track entrance to the Castle Santâ€™Angelo.
- Museum Entrance.
- Free audio guide available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese and German.
- Booking fees.
- Castle Santâ€™Angelo.
- If travelling with children, make sure to stop by Parco Adriano before/after visiting Castle Santâ€™Angelo. This public park has a free playpark and swings.
Travelers Reviews about Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets?
- According to Trip Advisor, Castle Santâ€™Angelo is the 10th most popular thing to do in Rome.
- The attraction has been reviewed over 11,000 times and has an average overall score of 4.5 out of 5.
- The skip the line self-guided tour gets 4 out of 5-stars from Viator users and 4.2 out of 5-stars from people who purchased their tickets with Get Your Guide.
- Travellers generally agree that skip the line tickets are worthwhile, particularly if visiting on busy days.
- Comments say that the tickets are very easy to use and save a lot of time.
- This attraction is partially accessible to wheelchair users.
- Outdoor spaces are wheelchair accessible however the halls of exhibitions are not.
- Printed or electronic vouchers will be accepted for this tour.
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent to your email address.
- Cancellation policy varies between tour providers; full refunds are available up to 7 days in advance from Viator and up to 24 hours in advance from Get Your Guide.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will need to take your voucher to the ticket office by the entrance to Castle Santâ€™Angelo to pick up your entrance ticket.
- The free audio guide will need to be downloaded to your smartphone.
- Foods, drinks and transport to/from the attraction is not included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: take you ticket directly to the ticket office at the entrance to Castle Santâ€™Angelo.
- Castle Santâ€™Angelo: Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193, Rome.
- Bus: the closest bus stations are Piazza Cavo
- Rome City Pass
- Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Which Rome Airport is Best To Fly
- Rome City Tours
- Rome Bus Tours
- Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tours
- Rome Hop on Hop off
- Vatican Museums Tours
- Rome Art Galleries
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Tickets
- Rome Day Trips
- Things to Do in Rome at Night
- Rome to Florence Day Trips
- Best Colosseum Tours
- Best Rome Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Rome
- 2 Days Rome Itinerary
- Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
- Castel Sant'Angelo Tickets
- Rome Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Rome
Tivoli Half-Day Tour with a Visit to Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa
Duration: 5 Hours
Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Duration: 13 Hours
Skip the Line Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport
Duration: 3 Days
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing from Rome
Duration: 13 Hours
Colosseum Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum Skip The Line
Duration: 1 to 3 Hours
Colosseum Express Guided Tour
Duration: 60 - 90 Minutes
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Skip the line
Duration: 3 Hours
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours