Singapore Sunset Cruise On A Luxury Catamaran
- Gaze into the eye of the sky by taking part in a sunset sail, around the southern islands of Singapore
- Explore the St. John's Island and the site of Sir Stamford Raffles's anchorage
- Cruise offers 3 hours of ultimate relaxation and stunning view of the Singapore skyline before embarking for the Marina Bay
What You'll Do:
- Required to reach the boarding point which is at ONEÂ°15 Marina Sentosa Cove, Singapore, #01, 11 Cove Dr, 1 Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497
- Cruise leaves at 06:15 p.m.
- At first you get to sail around the Southern Islands for 45 minutes, which is one of those mysterious places that most people don't get to explore
- Next, pass by the Sentosa Boardwalk, Sentosa Island, Singapore
- Later you get to relax for 1.5 hours at St. John's Island and enjoy the splendid scenery of the sunset
- Take part in various water adventures, such as stand up paddle boarding, kayaking and sunset swimming.
- Enjoy stories about Singapore's Southern Islands and their significance in the maritime industry
- Treat your eyes to a magnificent view of Singapore's city skyline before leaving the cruise at the Mariana Club
What It Includes:
- Cruise includes all taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Sip on your favourite soft drinks and snack on some crisps while enjoying the sail
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase at the cruise itself
- Bring along your own snacks and alcoholic drinks as per your wish
- Participants are advised to carry an extra pair of clothes for change, a towel and swimwear along with them
- No corkage charges for the alcoholic drinks
- Travellers really loved this tour and also appreciated how they got to play their own music.
- Services provided by the crew on-board were extremely friendly, receiving the appreciation of all who were onboard.
- Some also liked how they got to swim in the sea during this tour.
Is It Right:
- Immerse yourself in a trip that will help you create some beautiful memories
- Read lessRead more