Private Tour of the Hidden Local Treasures of Singapore
- Expect the unexpected and discover a whole other side of Singapore! Leave the futuristic buildings and fast paced city life aside
- Get the opportunity to explore the real roots, villages and local community of this magnificent city.
- Get a chance to see how the local community lives and also hear about the amazing tales related to the local village
- Get to visit Singapore's last surviving Kampong
What You'll Do:
- Journey starts from Serangoon, here in Singapore
- Entire time duration taken to cover this trip is 3 hours.
- End point of this trip is same as the starting point
- Visit the Kovan Hougang Market & Food Centre, Sri Darma Muneeswaran Temple, Hiang Foo Siang Temple, 107 Serangoon North Char-Grill Bar, Aegle TCM Clinique, and many more exciting venues!
What It Includes:
- Will be provided with a knowledgeable guide
- Will be provided with one non-alcoholic drink
- Additional food and drinks are purchasable during the trip
- No wheelchair is allowed
- Some of you may want to sit-out this trip as one needs to be physically fit to some extent
- Confirmation will be given to you at the time of booking
- Travellers liked the overall tour experience
- Some also liked the fact that they got to witness the hidden factors of Singapore and its daily lifestyle
Is It Right:
- Absolutely! As you get to explore a developed city from a completely new yet unique perspective
- From Children to adults, everyone can take part in a trip such as this one
- Read lessRead more