Skip-the-Line: Priority Tram Boarding at Night Safari with Buffet Dinner
- Take a tour of the night safari on a tram that allows you to learn more about various animals and how active they become at night.
- A jungle trail that helps you get a closer look into the lives of animals in their habitat such as lions, leopards, etc.
- A family friendly tour that also includes various kinds of animal shows as well as thrilling performances.
What You'll Do:
- Entire duration of time taken to cover this tour is 4 hours.
- A night safari that takes place on a 40 hectare land parcel.
- Get to view animals under a subtle moonglow lighting, be it a ferocious carnivore or a timid herbivore.
- Avoid the hassle of standing in long queues waiting for your turn, upon booking this tour in advanvce.
- Also provided with transportation on this trip as you are picked up and dropped off, to and from your hotel.
- Get to see live performances by various nocturnal animals, and if lucky, one of you may even be selected during the show to help out the host with handling the different kinds of species.
What It Includes:
- Provided with a proper guide who helps you by narrating and imparting knowledge about the various animals present at this reserve.
- Includes a massive buffet at the Ulu Ulu Safari restaurant.
- Departure time for this tour is at 6:00 PM in the evening.
- No wheelchair accessiblity available while on the trip.
- Infants are required to sit on their parent's lap.
- Need to mention about allergies and dietary concerns before you book the buffet.
- Travellers have commented that anyone who visits Singapore needs to visit this night safari atleast once.
- Many have said that this is an amazing experience and they get to see a wide range of animals on this tour.
- Some also recommend other tourists to book the trams beforehand as it can be quite busy.
Is It Right:
- Add a little thrill to your oh-so-boring life by taking part in this journey with us, here in Singapore
- Read lessRead more