Bridge Climb Sydney Deals
We are comparing Bridge Climb Sydney prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|3.5 hours.||(4716 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Bridge Climb Sydney
- A group hike over the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge at dawn, day, twilight and night.
- Views change completely depending on what time of day (or night!) you hike and group sizes can be as big as 13.
- It's an unforgettable bucket list experience packed with adrenaline.
- The bridge climb is an integral part of the city and many travel far and wide to tick it off their bucket list.
- Over 3 million people worldwide have climbed it.
- The bridge is an iconic landmark and you can drive, walk, cycle or catch the train across it.
- The bridge opened in 1932 and is considered an engineering masterpiece.
- It's one of the most photographed attractions in the city.
- You'll be 134 meters above the water as you climb along the outer arch of the bridge, along catwalks and ladders.
- After the climb you'll receive a Climber Certificate and a Climber cap to commemorate your achievement.
- Climbs operate in almost all weather conditions (unless extreme) and you will be equipped with all the gear you need to keep you dry.
- During the climb you'll be given headphones so you can hear your guide during the tour, they'll be encouraging you while giving a history lesson on the bridge!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for adrenaline junkies.
- Perfect bucket list activity.
- Great family activity (children over 8).
Your Experience With Bridge Climb Sydney?
- Head to the meeting point and be greeted by the Bridge Climbs friendly staff.
- After a safety briefing you'll be kitted out for the climb with jumpsuit, helmet and harness.
- Head out to the foot of the bridge to begin the climb.
- Over the next 1.5 hours you'll ascend the bridge climbing up catwalks and ladders.
- Reach the summit of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and feel a sense of pride.
- Take in the breathtaking panoramic views over Sydney Harbour and the Opera House.
- Pose for a picture as your guide flashes the camera.
- Once you've enjoyed the views and caught your breath, the tour will descend back down to the starting point.
What Bridge Climb Sydney Includes?
- Bridge climb admission.
- Knowledgable guide during the climb.
- A climbers certificate and cap.
- Group photo.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Don't drink heavily the night before the climb, you'll be breathalised before the hike begins to make sure your alcohol-blood reading is below 0.05!
Travelers Reviews about Bridge Climb Sydney?
- The Sydney Bridge Climb has earned over 4,716 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this activity offered a wonderful experience and was a must do for visitors in the city.
- Most users claimed the Night hike was the most breathtaking with the Twighlight hike coming in second most popular.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 15 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Tour times change depending on the season. Make sure you check with your tour guide the time of your departure.
- Climbers cannot take cameras up for safety reasons.
- You must be 8 years old to participate.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: 3 Cumberland Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000, Sydney.
- Sydney Passes
- Best Sydney Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Sydney Day Trips
- Best Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Hunter Valley Wineries Lunch
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Bridge Climb Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Performance
- Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Sydney
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.
GetYourGuide: €78.54, Viator: €44.77
Sydney to Blue Mountains Day Trip - All-Inclusive
Duration: 11 hours.
GetYourGuide: €136.07, Viator: €129.70
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
GetYourGuide: €35.63, Viator: €38.00
MORE Sydney City Tours >>