Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch Deals
We are comparing Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|1 day.||(754 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
- This full day, group tour, takes you around some of the Hunter Valley's finest wineries before enjoying lunch at a local restaurant.
- The Hunter Valley is a beautiful wine making region located in the Hunter Region just 3 hours north of Sydney by car.
- The Valley is home to over 100 wineries including a mix of internationally renowned vineyards and small, family-run, wineries.
- The Hunter Valley is the the oldest wine producing district (grape growing here dates back to the 1800's) in the country and is frequented by many tourists annually.
- The region is considered a picturesque escape from the hustle and bustle of Sydney's city centre.
- The region grows an array of grapes and produces Shiraz, Chardonnay, Pinot Noirs and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Each vineyard has a store where you can purchase any of the wines you've sampled during the day.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Makes for a great girls day out. Perfect for a romantic adventure.
- Wine connoisseur's will delight.
Your Experience With Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch?
- Depart Sydney early in the morning and take the 3 hour drive north to the Hunter Region.
- Enjoy views back over the Sydney Harbor Bridge as you leave the city.
- Visit three separate wineries in the Hunter Valley.
- Wine taste your way through the day, sipping on 20 different wines including Shiraz, Chardonnay, Pinot Noirs and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Visit both well known cellars and off-the-beaten track family-owned vineyards.
- Taste award winning Australian wines.
- Enjoy lunch in the Hunter Valley at a local restaurant, here you'll dine on local produce from an extensive menu.
- Learn about the wine making process as your guide talks you through the history of each vineyard.
- Take a behind the scenes winemaking tour.
What Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch Includes?
- Round transport from Sydney city centre to the Hunter Valley.
- Group wine tasting at multiple vineyards. Lunch at a local restaurant. English guide.
- Wine making tour (availability dependant).
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- The Hunter Valley.
- Make sure you dress appropriatly for the weather and pack suncream.
Travelers Reviews about Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch?
- The Hunter Valley Wine Tour with Lunch has earned over 753 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that tour offered a great choice of wineries.
- Most users noted that the tour also provided both a relaxing and exciting day out.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Must be 18 years or older to participate.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: St Laurence Church, 812, Sydney.
- Sydney Attractions Pass
- Sydney City Tours
- Sydney Bus Tours
- Sydney Day Trips
- Sydney Hop on Hop off
- Hunter Valley Wineries Lunch
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Bridge Climb Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Performance
- Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Sydney
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes.
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Combo Ticket: Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Wild Life Sydney
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.