Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|11 hours.||(188 Reviews )|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- A day trip to the Blue Mountains to explore the Jenolan Caves and the surrounding areas of natural beauty.
- The Jenolan Cave system spans over 40km and is home to nine caves in total, all open to the public.
- The day will be spent hopping through the cave system gawping at the impressive geological features and formations.
- The limestone caves form part of the Jonolan Karst Conservation Reserve and sit just 30km west of Katoomba.
- They're the most visited limestone caves in the entire country.
- The area is said to hold significant indigenous culture and history notes that the Gundungurra people first discovered and penetrated the caves.
- After your informative guided tour of the cave system there'll be free time to enjoy exploring the Blue Mountains and Katoomba on your own.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Suitable for outdoor lovers.
- Great for nature fans.
- Perfect for families with older children.
Your Experience With Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney?
- Enjoy a day long excursion from Sydney into the Blue Mountains, calling at Jenolan Caves and exploring the natural wilderness.
- Admire the beautiful landscape found at this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Keep your eyes peeled for wild kangaroos!
- Visit the famous â€˜Three Sisters' Rock Formation in Jamison Valley.
- Travel to and from the Blue Mountains in an air-conditioned coach with a local, knowledgeable, driver.
- Pass through the village of Katoomba, considered the capital of the Blue Mountains and a hub for all things food and drink.
- Follow your guide through the Jenolan Cave system learning about the features and formations as you go.
- Finish with a visit to the beautiful Blue Lake.
What Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney Includes?
- Guided coach tour.
- Enterance to the Jenolan Caves.
- Guided tour of Lucas Cave.
- Return transfers from Sydney.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Blue Mountains National Park.
- Three Sisters.
- Jamison Valley.
- Jenolan Caves.
- Lucas Cave.
- The day is going to be super long so make sure you're well rested, dress appropriately and bring plenty of water/ snacks with you.
Travelers Reviews about Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney?
- The Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney has earned over 1,581 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this day excursion was well organised and provided a fantastic day out of the city.
- Most users claimed the guides and drivers were proffesional, friendly and knowledgable.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The minimum age for this tour is 7 years old.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Wheat Road, behind the Sydney Aquarium.
- Sydney Passes
- Best Sydney Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Sydney Day Trips
- Best Sydney Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Hunter Valley Wineries Lunch
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Bridge Climb Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Performance
- Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Sydney
Combo Ticket: Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Wild Life Sydney
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.
Sydney to Blue Mountains Day Trip - All-Inclusive
Duration: 11 hours.
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Australian Museum: Ice Age Mammoths Exhibition Sydney Entry Ticket
Duration: 1 day (flexible).
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.