Cheap Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
|1.5 hours.||(795 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience Discount Prices
We are comparing Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
- Lunch or Dinner at the top of the Sydney Tower in the rotating 360 restaurant.
- The restaurant sits at 309 metres above ground and rotates a full 360 degrees, rotating at 70 minutes per revolution.
- Guest can choose from two or three courses and can enjoy fine dining on a gourmet meal.
- Taste contemporary Australian cuisine all while enjoying the panoramic views over the city.
- Menu highlights include braised lamb, angus beef brisket, red Thai curry, barbecue pork belly, oregano pesto spaghetti and seafood salads.
- Deserts include, but are not limited to, lavender honey mousse, mango tapioca pudding and lemon curd tart.
- The menu changes based on seasonably and availability.
- A strict formal dresscode is enforced.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for lovers of fine dinning.
- The perfect place for an evening of classy cocktails.
- An ideal way to end your time in the city.
Your Experience With Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience?
- Head inside the Sydney Tower and ride the elevator right to the top.
- Head inside the 360 Restaurant where you'll be shown to your table.
- Enjoy dining on gourmet, Australian, cuisine from the à la carte menu.
- Opt for two or three courses.
- Enjoy panoramic views over the city as you dine.
- Take in the harbour bridge, Opera house and Blue Mountains in the discount.
- Enjoy classy cocktails or a bottle of wine as you dine (at an extra cost).
What Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience Includes?
- A two or three course gourmet meal.
- Enterance to the Sydney Tower.
- Lunch or dinner from the à la carte menu.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- The Sydney Eye Tower.
- Don't be late! This place is so poular that if you're ten minutes late your table will be cancelled.
Travelers Reviews about Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience?
- The Sydney Tower 360 Dining Experience has earned over 795 reviews and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this tour offers a wonderful experience matched with fantastic city views.
- Most users claimed the food was delicious and highly recommended.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- There's a strict dresscode.
- Men: slacks, collared shirt and closed-toe shoes only. Women: smart casual, business attire.
Address / Pick up Location
- Sydney Tower, 360 Bar and Dining, Sydney Westfield Tower, Sydney.
Youtube videos of Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.
Opera Performance Tickets at the Sydney Opera House
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Sydney to Blue Mountains Day Trip - All-Inclusive
Duration: 11 hours.
Australian Museum: Ice Age Mammoths Exhibition Sydney Entry Ticket
Duration: 1 day (flexible).
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.
Bridge Climb Sydney
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.