Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1.5 hours.||(795 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
- Lunch or Dinner at the top of the Sydney Tower in the rotating 360 restaurant.
- The restaurant sits at 309 metres above ground and rotates a full 360 degrees, rotating at 70 minutes per revolution.
- Guest can choose from two or three courses and can enjoy fine dining on a gourmet meal.
- Taste contemporary Australian cuisine all while enjoying the panoramic views over the city.
- Menu highlights include braised lamb, angus beef brisket, red Thai curry, barbecue pork belly, oregano pesto spaghetti and seafood salads.
- Deserts include, but are not limited to, lavender honey mousse, mango tapioca pudding and lemon curd tart.
- The menu changes based on seasonably and availability.
- A strict formal dresscode is enforced.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for lovers of fine dinning.
- The perfect place for an evening of classy cocktails.
- An ideal way to end your time in the city.
Your Experience With Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience?
- Head inside the Sydney Tower and ride the elevator right to the top.
- Head inside the 360 Restaurant where you'll be shown to your table.
- Enjoy dining on gourmet, Australian, cuisine from the Ã la carte menu.
- Opt for two or three courses.
- Enjoy panoramic views over the city as you dine.
- Take in the harbour bridge, Opera house and Blue Mountains in the discount.
- Enjoy classy cocktails or a bottle of wine as you dine (at an extra cost).
What Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience Includes?
- A two or three course gourmet meal.
- Enterance to the Sydney Tower.
- Lunch or dinner from the Ã la carte menu.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- The Sydney Eye Tower.
- Don't be late! This place is so poular that if you're ten minutes late your table will be cancelled.
Travelers Reviews about Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience?
- The Sydney Tower 360 Dining Experience has earned over 795 reviews and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this tour offers a wonderful experience matched with fantastic city views.
- Most users claimed the food was delicious and highly recommended.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- There's a strict dresscode.
- Men: slacks, collared shirt and closed-toe shoes only. Women: smart casual, business attire.
Address / Pick up Location
- Sydney Tower, 360 Bar and Dining, Sydney Westfield Tower, Sydney.
- Sydney Attractions Pass
- Sydney City Tours
- Sydney Bus Tours
- Sydney Day Trips
- Sydney Hop on Hop off
- Hunter Valley Wineries Lunch
- Sydney Opera House Tour
- Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck
- Bridge Climb Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Performance
- Blue Mountains & Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
- Sydney Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Sydney
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Sydney & Bondi Hop-On-Hop-Off-Explorer Bus Tickets
Duration: 90 minutes.
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
Combo Ticket: Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, Wild Life Sydney
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Sydney to Blue Mountains Day Trip - All-Inclusive
Duration: 11 hours.
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.