Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket Deals
We are comparing Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.||(16 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
- The urban spa in Adeje is a rejuvenating and stress-relief facility where you can relax and enjoy treatments that will improve your health.
- The admission ticket to the thermal spa allows visitors to choose any of numerous rejuvenating and relaxing treatments the complex disposes of.
- Besides Jacuzzis, there are Turkish Baths, relaxation pools, Temple of Showers, whirlpools, a mineral dew area and Finnish sauna available on-site.
- A wide range of treatments featuring different temperatures (up to 90 degrees Celsius - Finnish sauna) help the improvement and the preservation of health.
- Professional assistants are available to help you with anything you may be uncertain of.
- Certain treatments include the use of essential oils.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This type of activity is highly beneficial to everyone's health, whether a visitor suffers from some illness or not.
- If you are in need of a health treatment or simply to relieve yourself of any kind of stress, a visit to the thermal spa will do you good.
Your Experience With Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket?
- You will have an endlessly relaxing and rejuvenating experience in the thermal spa complex in Adeje.
- Unwind in the aqua club's many facilities, such as Temple of Showers, a relaxation pool, famous Turkish Baths and in many others.
- Relieve yourself of stress of any kind in this highly-rated stress-relief facility.
- The quality of the salt water will help you with certain health issues you may suffer from.
- Learn the benefits of bathing in waters with varied temperatures.
What Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket Includes?
- The ticket to the Thermal Spa complex in Adeje provides you a free access to any of 18 available thermal spa zones of the largest urban spa in Europe.
- Professional guides are present on-site to assist you.
- The thermal spa complex is large enough for you not to feel congested in the pool or Jacuzzi.
- Some facilities you will find on-site are the Gym Spa, sauna, floating pool and the Cold-dip pool.
- There is enough to do to keep you occupied the whole day.
Travelers Reviews about Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The average rate of this activity is 4.7 on Get Your Guide and 5 on Viator.
- People that visited the Thermal Spa described the place as pleasant and perfectly clean.
- They also have a high opinion about the employees, who proved to be very friendly and professional.
- At this moment, the spa doesn't cater to people with physical disabilities.
- Both electronic and printed vouchers are acceptable for a visit to the Aqua Club Thermal Spa.
- If you cancel your order in a timely fashion, you will receive the full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- For a visit to the thermal spa complex, a child needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- Massages aren't included in the price of the ticket, but are available for a surcharge.
Address / Pick up Location
- The entry into the thermal spa complex is at Aqua Club Termal, Calle Galicia S/N, Torviscas Alto.
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Best Tenerife Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
- Tenerife Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.