Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.||(9 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
- This fabulous experience combines a few activities, such as experiencing the sunset on Mount Teide, enjoying delicious Canary dinner and marveling at the stars as the night descends.
- On the altitude of the Mount Teide Observatory, it is possible to examine the night sky in its entire beauty away from sources of light that diminish the appearance.
- This magnificent activity includes the sunset experience in addition to star watching.
- For the greatest experience, the typical Canarian dinner and the sparkling wine are some of the additional amenities.
- Telescopes are available for a detail look at stars, as well as an assistance of the expert guide.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The sunset and stargazing experience is a great experience for romantic people and all those who are enthusiastic about the night sky.
- The activity reveals interesting facts about the universe and you will have a clear view on planets and constellations.
Your Experience With Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure?
- This interesting adventure allows you to examine the sky over the Canary Islands when it is beautiful the most.
- First, you will experience the magnificent sunset over Mount Teide National Park and Tenerife.
- Second, the stars will amaze you once the night descends on the Canary Islands.
- Third, you can see how the shadow of Tenerife Island stretches all the way to Gran Canaria Island.
- Finally, a complimentary traditional dinner contributes to the romantic experience.
What Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure Includes?
- With the ticket for this entertaining activity, you gain access to the Mount Teide Observatory and assistance of a professional guide.
- The typical Canarian dinner and the sparkling wine are complimentary amenities of the sunset and stargazing experience.
- Use of the telescopes is also included.
- If booked, you benefit of the transfer and the VIP ride on the cable car.
- Dress yourself well for this amazing experience since temperatures on higher altitudes are lower than below.
- Also, make sure you don't suffer from heart and breathing issues because the oxygen level is lower at the stargazing location.
Travelers Reviews about Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The overall rating of this activity on the Get Your Guide website is 4.8, 5 on Viator and 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
- People that took part in this tour describe the experience as romantic, fun and informative.
- Most of them were very satisfied with the provided service.
- The stargazing experience isn't suitable for people with disability issues.
- Mobile and paper vouchers are acceptable for this type of activity.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If weather conditions happen to be unfavorable, the tour may be cancelled.
- Put warm clothing and footwear on because temperatures on Mount Teide are lower than in the resorts.
- If you are unsure about whether your health issues could affect the participation in this activity, consult the doctor.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point is the Cable car station.
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Best Tenerife Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
- Tenerife Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Duration: The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.
Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic
Duration: The duration of these combined activities is around 9 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Puerto de la Cruz Segway Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour of Puerto de la Cruz by Segway is approximately 2 hours.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.