Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.||(47 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
- The "Teide-Masca 7-hour Jeep Safari" is an entertaining tour that takes you to some of the most beautiful places on Tenerife Island.
- Mount Teide is a national park and the highest mountain in Spain.
- Masca is a region rich in flora, fauna and beautiful landscapes, and the site of the highest village in the country.
- The Teide-Masca jeep safari also tours some of the hidden gems of this beautiful island you should discover.
- Finally, you will perceive how violent volcanic eruptions in the past made this region so beautiful and diverse.
- For your convenience, you will begin and finish the jeep safari with transfers from and to resorts in South Tenerife.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This type of activity is ideal for the adventurers and people who like to spend time in the nature.
- True gourmands should also consider joining the tour because you will visit the restaurant serving typical Canary dishes.
- Finally, everyone who likes to take photos of beautiful landscapes will enjoy the jeep safari.
Your Experience With Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up?
- Touring of Mount Teide and Masca allows you to appreciate the immense beauty of these regions.
- As you get around, you will learn how volcanic eruptions shaped the landscape and allowed the growth of beautiful flora.
- In this jeep safari tour, you will discover the best Mount Teide and the Masca region have to offer in an efficient manner.
- Also, the route takes you to Vilaflor, the highest village in entire Spain.
What Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up Includes?
- The Teide-Masca safari tour includes transportation by the jeep.
- Fuel and insurance expenses are included in the price of the jeep safari.
- Experienced, knowledgeable and certified guide leads the safari.
- Pickups and drop-offs are included from resorts in South Tenerife.
- Make sure that you aren't height-sensitive and that you can endure lower oxygen levels before joining the tour.
- Take warm clothes because temperatures on Mount Teide are lower than in the resorts.
Travelers Reviews about Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- This tour's rating on Get Your Guide is 4.7/5, and 5/5 on Viator.
- People that took part in the jeep safari are mostly satisfied with the overall experience.
- They also commend the performance of the guides.
- "Fun," "amazing" and "beautiful" are some of the epithets used by travelers to describe the experience.
- The Jeep Safari of Mount Teide and Masca isn't suitable for disabled people.
- Prepare either mobile or paper voucher to enclose to join the Mount Teide-Masca Jeep Safari.
- Both providers allow the option of the refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If your accommodation isn't among places scheduled for transfers, you will receive the nearest meeting point for the beginning of the jeep safari.
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreens and warm cloth for this activity regardless of the season.
- It is essential for you to have comfortable footwear on this trip.
Address / Pick up Location
- The beginning of the tour takes place at your hotel or at a meeting point that is within the close proximity from there.
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Best Tenerife Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
- Tenerife Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Tenerife 3-Hour Luxury Sailboat Tour with Bath and Food On Board
Duration: 3 hours
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Western Tenerife Cruise including Food and Open Bar
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.