Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.||(27 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
- A trip to El Hierro Island is a journey to the forgotten world, amazing nature and the delicious Spanish cuisine.
- The smallest of the Canary Islands is a UNESCO World Heritage biosphere reserve boasting attractive environment.
- During the day trip, the route takes you to marvelous examples of the nature's craftsmanship, cliffs that dominate the skyline, viewpoints offering marvelous views and more.
- Some places that are along the route are the Mirador Isora, the valley La Playa and the area Hoya del Pino.
- In addition, Spannish tapas lunch is an optional amenity of the day trip to El Hierro Island.
- The island stays off the grid of the general tourist populace, which keeps El Hierro preserved from negative impacts of tourism.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The trip to the smallest island of the Canary Islands is recommended to all, but particularly to active people and adventurers.
- Among others, people fond of ecology and beautiful landscapes will be very glad for taking part in the day trip.
Your Experience With Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero?
- Once you arrive on El Hierro Island, you step into the world of the immense natural beauty, contrasting landscapes and the Spanish way of life.
- During the guided tour, you will enjoy a ferry ride, lay your eyes on diverse natural environment featuring beautiful scenery and discover the traditional Spanish cuisine.
- Also, you will tour the area preserved from the effects of global tourism and perceive the island's traditional charm.
What Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero Includes?
- The guided tour begins and ends with available transfers on the southern part of Tenerife Island.
- An experienced and professional guide will accompany you on this full-day day trip.
- Optionally, you will enjoy a complimentary breakfast while traveling on board the ferry.
- Tapas lunch is an optional amenity on this tour.
- El Hierro is the smallest of the Canary Islands that features the amazing countryside unaffected by large-scale tourism.
- The rugged terrain was created by the volcanic activity and immense cliffs dominate the skyline.
- The tour takes you to some vantage points that inspire awe.
Travelers Reviews about Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The rate of this day trip on Get Your Guide is 4.8 out of 5.
- In general, people that joined the tour of El Hierro Island liked its beautiful nature.
- They also spoke commendably about the tour guide for the most part.
- The excursion to El Hierro Island isn't disabled friendly.
- Both printed and smartphone vouchers are valid for the day trip to El Hierro Island.
- In the case that you can't take part in the tour, you receive the full refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Bring liquids and additional cloth with you.
- Put on comfortable footwear because you will do a lot of walking.
- The tour takes place regardless of the weather conditions, so make sure to check the weather forecast in advance in order to prepare for the day trip accordingly.
Address / Pick up Location
- The activity begins with the pickup at your hotel or at the location in the closest proximity to your accommodation.
Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic
Duration: The duration of these combined activities is around 9 hours.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.