Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of these combined activities is around 9 hours.||(2549 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic
- The hiking experience through the gorge of Masca is a pleasant activity in nature.
- The tour leads through steep hills and walls and includes a dose of adventure.
- Regardless, many people in an ordinary shape don't find this hiking tour especially demanding.
- Along the way, hikers discover attractive wildlife and plant species characteristic to this part of Tenerife Island.
- You will also get a chance to examine a picturesque village of Masca.
- On the other side of the hiking path you will find a beach where you can take a swim.
- A boat will transfer you to the port of Los Gigantes from there.
- During the boat ride, you may see dolphins inhabiting these waters.
- Hike from Masca village to Masca beach lasts around 3 hours.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This type of hiking activity is great for fans of nature, flora and fauna.
- It is an ideal recreation in an attractive environment.
- More so, hike through the Masca Gorge is a special treat for anyone who wishes to experience something different.
Your Experience With Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic?
- During this interesting tour in the nature, you will have great sightseeing and other activities to enjoy.
- You will get your bearings through the beautiful gorge, enjoy a cruise that may reveal dolphins along the way, discover the local wildlife and more.
- More so, you will lay eyes on plant species inhabiting this part of Tenerife.
- Furthermore, you will learn a lot about Tenerife Island itself.
- If the weather serves you well, take a chance and refresh yourself with a swim at the beach of Masca.
What Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic Includes?
- The tour of the Masca Gorge includes transfers from hotels in South Tenerife.
- Trip by a boat is a part of the hiking tour of the gorge.
- Each participating person receives snacks, fruits and a small quantity of water (0.5l).
- On this tour, the expert guide will accompany you.
- Hike through the Masca Gorge isn't particularly demanding, but make sure to have an appropriate footwear.
- Also, see that your shoes are waterproof, especially after rains, because the path tends to be water itself then.
Travelers Reviews about Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The current rating of this activity is 4.7 on Get Your Guide and 4.5 on TripAdvisor.
- Travelers that joined this tour had a great time for the most part.
- They enjoyed seeing beautiful landscapes and plants, and a boat ride.
- If you suffer from disability issues, this tour isn't suitable for you.
- You can enclose either printed or electronic voucher to take part in the hike through the Masca Gorge.
- You receive the full refund in case of timely cancellation of this activity.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Good, waterproof, footwear is essential for the hike through the Masca Gorge.
- If you suffer from any problems that affect your legs, you should skip this guided tour.
- Because of steepness of the hiking route, this activity isn't suitable for very young kids.
- Albeit the refreshment is available, you should bring some snacks and water.
Address / Pick up Location
- Transfers are available from hotels in Los Cristianos and Las Americas areas.
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
- Tenerife Hop on Hop off
- Best Tenerife Day Trips
- Best Tenerife Walking Tours
- Best Tenerife Boat Tours
- Best Tenerife Food Tours
- Best Tenerife Bike Tours
- Cheap Tenerife Airport Transfers
- Best Tenerife Tours
- Tenerife Attractions Maps
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
- Tenerife Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Tenerife Day Trip to El Hiero
Duration: The day trip to El Hierro Island lasts around 12 hours.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Full-Day Gastronomy and Grape Experience
Duration: This sightseeing and gastronomy tour lasts around 8 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Duration: The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.
Teide Night Experience with Dinner and Stargazing
Duration: Dinner in Vilaflor and stargazing activity on Mount Teide last around 8 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.