Cheap Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
|The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.||(483 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
- The "Tenerife: Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket" is the package that allows you to skip lines to take a ride to the highest mountain in Spain.
- The short ride on the cable car takes you over interesting geological formations, lava rivers and varied landscapes.
- During the Mount Teide cable car ride, vistas of immense beauty offer extraordinary photo opportunities.
- The upper station is at the height of 3550 meters above the sea level.
- From there, a few hiking trails lead to different directions, each of them revealing something extraordinary.
- Depending on the route you choose, you will admire views of the north or the south of Tenerife, or visit the highest top of the volcano.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Considering that you don't have health issues and don't suffer from height, you will have a great time during the ride and on Mount Teide.
- This activity is particularly enjoyable to people who love beautiful nature and to marvelous views.
- The activity is also ideal for adventurous people.
Your Experience With Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket?
- You will enjoy a cable car ride over gorgeous landscapes of the Teide National Park.
- You will have an opportunity to see magnificent volcanic formations of the highest mountain in Spain and the largest national park of the Canary Islands.
- Once you arrive at the upper station, you have among three walking trails to choose from for a hike.
- Enjoy spectacular photo opportunities while you are spending time up there.
What Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket Includes?
- The "Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket" entitles you to direct access to the boarding area of the Teide cable car.
- With this ticket, you will take a round trip to the upper station of Mount Teide, from where you can set off on a hike.
- The influx of tourists who wish to witness the immense beauty of the National Park of Teide increases significantly in summer.
- The last ascent of the cable car is at 4pm while the last descent is at 4:50pm.
- Regardless of the season, take warmer cloth for this activity.
Travelers Reviews about Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The overall rating of this activity on Get Your Guide is 4.6 while the tour has the 4 rate (out of 5) on Viator and TripAdvisor.
- The most common statement about this tour by former participants is that it boasts extraordinary views of the Atlantic and the surrounding.
- Albeit there were some minor complaints regarding the tour, most travelers enjoyed the experience very much.
- The cable car to the Mount Teide isn't suitable for people with disabilities.
- Both mobile and printed tickets are valid for the ride on Mount Teide cable car.
- Both available providers have the cancellation policy that allows you to get the full refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Check weather conditions in advance, especially in winter, because they may affect accessibility to the cable car and cause cancellations.
- Don't forget to take warm clothes and sunscreens when going to Mount Teide.
- You should avoid this activity if you suffer from issues related to heart and breathing.
Address / Pick up Location
- You can board the cabin at the cable car base station.
Youtube videos of Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Best Tenerife Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
- Tenerife Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Medieval Night: Dinner and Show
Duration: The duration of the medieval banquet and show with the closing entertaining performance is between 2 and 2:30 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.