Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car Deals
We are comparing Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.||(96 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
- During the "Tenerife: Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car," you will benefit of transfer to the Mount Teide National Park and join a hiking tour there.
- To get to the departing point of the hike, you need to take a cable car ride (not included in the price of the guided tour).
- The cable car ride lasts approximately 8 minutes and reveals spectacular landscapes.
- The beginning of the hike takes place at the altitude of 3550 meters and covers final 170 meters of height for reaching the summit of the highest mountain in Spain.
- There, you will see the Mount Teide crater, an inactive volcano a long time now.
- From there, enjoy jaw-dropping views of Tenerife Island and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Along the way, landscapes full of attractive rock formations, solid petrified rivers and wild vegetations provide extraordinary photo opportunities.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This hiking tour of the Mount Teide summit is both avanturistic and relaxing.
- Hence, it is ideal for adventurers, active people and all those interested in extraordinary photo opportunities.
- The tour is suitable for all ages and people with average fitness levels.
Your Experience With Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car?
- The mountain hike on Mount Teide will allow you to see magnificent landscapes and the surrounding area of the island of Tenerife.
- While enjoying a relaxing ride on the cable car, you will have extraordinary photo opportunities.
- During the ride and the hike, you will admire the other-worldly beauty of the Mount Teide National Park, consisting of rock formations, rivers of petrified lava and wild flowers.
- Finally, you will always remember sweeping views from the highest mountain in Spain.
What Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car Includes?
- The pickup service takes place at the beginning of this popular outdoor activity.
- Transfer by an air-conditioned vehicle is available.
- The tour is led by an experienced and professional guide.
- All permits necessary for the hike on the Mount Teide summit.
- For the Mount Teide expedition, bring warm and layered cloth because temperatures up there are lower than in the resorts and by the coast.
- Bring sunglasses and have sunscreens at hand.
- Open your eyes widely during the cable car ride; you will experience marvelous vistas.
Travelers Reviews about Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- On Get Your Guide, the rating of this activity is 4.8 out of 5.
- Reviewers on Viator gave it the 4 rate.
- The rate of the tour on TripAdvisor is 4.5.
- Travelers who took the hiking tour of Mount Teide describe it as a fantastic experience for the most part.
- They enjoyed panoramic views of the island, the organization and the information they received.
- The activity isn't suitable for people suffering from disability issues.
- Printed and electronic vouchers are both valid for this outdoor activity.
- If you cancel the tour in a timely fashion, you will receive the full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please bring your personal ID.
- You should also have water, sunscreen and sunglasses during this activity.
- Warm clothes are also necessary because the temperatures drop significantly as you ascend Mount Teide.
- If you are a pregnant woman, you should avoid this hike.
- The guided tour also isn't suitable for people suffering from the hearth or breathing issues.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tour begins at the specified pickup or meeting point.
- Which Tenerife Airport is Best To Fly
- Tenerife or Lanzarote or Gran Canaria
- Which is the Best Canary Island?
- Best Tenerife Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Siam Park Ticket
- Aqualand Tickets
- Siam park or Aqualand - Which is Best?
- Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Tickets
- Tenerife Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Tenerife
Tenerife Masca Gorge 1-Day Hiking Tour with Picnic
Duration: The duration of these combined activities is around 9 hours.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Teide-Masca 7-Hour Jeep Safari with Pick-up
Duration: The duration of the jeep safari of Mount Teide and the Masca region is approximately 7 hours.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
Luxury Yacht Cruise with Whale and Dolphin Watching
Duration: The luxury yacht cruise with a stop for swimming and diving lasts approximately 3 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Cable Car Fast Track Ticket
Duration: The duration of the cable car ride is approximately 8 minutes in one direction.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.