Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.||(24 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
- The "Tenerife: Trip to Puerto de la Cruz" is a package that offers you pickups and drop-offs from your resort in South Tenerife and a transfer to Puerto de la Cruz.
- Once you arrive in the city, you will have time to spend any way you like until the departure.
- The city is a great shopping destination where you literally could shop until you drop.
- There are many traditional eateries available that are worth checking out.
- Majestic Botanical Gardens are one of the must-see places in Puerto de la Cruz.
- Some other top points of interest of the city are Plaza del Charco, the Sitio Litre orchid garden, Playa Jardin where you can see rays and Paseo of San Telmo.
- The city also boasts amazing plant species.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Trip to Puerto de la Cruz is a great excursion especially for fans of great shopping.
- Besides them, you should consider going to the city if you are a naturalist and a gourmand, too.
- Finally, history buffs will enjoy a day trip to this destination as well.
Your Experience With Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife?
- With this ticket, you benefit of transfer to the city in North Tenerife and have plenty of time to explore and enjoy yourself there.
- You will walk stylish boardwalks, marvel at gardens and parks that are impeccably maintained, enjoy extensive shopping opportunities and much more.
- Tour many attractions of the city, such as magnificent Botanical Gardens, beach of Playa Jardin featuring black sand and Sitio Litre.
What Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife Includes?
- For the price of the ticket, you benefit of the pickup and drop-off service from specified resorts in the southern part of Tenerife Island.
- Once you arrive in Puerto de la Cruz, in North Tenerife, you will have a lot of time to spend in the city the way you wish.
- Puerto de la Cruz features more sunshine and less rain than other places in North Tenerife, with February and November as the rainiest months.
- Temperatures usually range between 20 degrees and 30 degrees throughout the season.
- In the city, you will see many beautiful areas of greenery, find great shopping opportunities and visit traditional restaurants.
Travelers Reviews about Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- Participants in this trip to Puerto de la Cruz on Get Your Guide rate the service with 4.3 out of 5.
- In general, people that posted reviews about the transfer were satisfied with the provided service.
- They also underline that the predicted time for exploring the city is sufficient.
- Trip to Puerto de la Cruz isn't suitable for people with disabilities.
- Printed or mobile vouchers are both valid for this activity.
- The cancellation policy specifies that you will get the full refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Pickup service is available only for the resorts in South Tenerife.
- A guide that speaks a few languages may accompany you on the way to Puerto de la Cruz.
Address / Pick up Location
- The transfer begins with the pickup from your hotel in South Tenerife.
Tenerife Half-Day Whales and Dolphins Tour
Duration: The duration of the sightseeing cruise is around 4 hours and 30 minutes.
South Tenerife Tandem Paraglide Flight
Duration: The duration of the tandem paraglide flight over the southern part of the island of Tenerife is between 20 and 30 minutes.
Tenerife Kayaking Tour and Snorkeling with Turtles and Rays
Duration: The combined kayaking and snorkeling activity lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Trip to Puerto de la Cruz from Tenerife
Duration: The duration of the Puerto de la Cruz experience is approximately 8 hours from the hotel pickup to the drop-off. You will have around 5:30 hours for the stay in the city.
Tenerife: Mount Teide Observatory Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour of the Mount Teide Solar Observatory lasts around 1:30 hours.
Tenerife Mount Teide Hiking Tour with Cable Car
Duration: The duration of this outdoor experience is between 4 and 6 hours, depending on the chosen provider. The hiking tour itself lasts around an hour.
Full-Day Guided Island Tour from Tenerife
Duration: The informative guided tour of the island of Tenerife lasts around 8 hours.
Mount Teide Sunset & Stargazing Adventure
Duration: The sunset and stargazing experience lasts around 4 hours.
Adeje: Aqua Club Thermal Spa Full-Day Entrance Ticket
Duration: You may choose how much time to spend in the Thermal Spa complex of Adeje.
South Tenerife La Gomera Tour
Duration: This outstanding trip to La Gomera Island lasts around 9 hours.
Loro Park and Siam Park Twin Ticket + Transfer to Loro Park
Duration: The duration of the visit to each of the participating parks is flexible and depends entirely on your wishes and needs.