Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|3 hours||(263 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner
- The galleon is an elegant old-fashioned ship that exudes luxury and charm. It\'s maximum capacity for guests is just 35 so you can be sure of an intimate atmosphere and top quality service.
- At the time of booking you\'ll be able to select where you want to sit choosing from the central deck which is more open and has panoramic views, the bow which has a more intimate atmosphere but lacks the view due to only two small portholes, or the poop deck which has small windows. There is an open deck where you can stand to get photos. All tables seat 4 people and during busy periods couples may have to share one of the large tables for 4.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you\'re looking for a sophisticated and romantic evening in Venice, this is for you!
- A beautiful way to see Venice at night, including its outer islands which are usually only seen during the daytime.
- The perfect way to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or simply your time in Venice, the city of Love!
- There is a 5 course fish menu so make sure you like fish and seafood β An alternative menu can be arranged a head of time in case of allergies/intolerances/veganism.
- Not suitable for families who want to bring the kids β This is adult only time!
Your Experience With Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner?
- Board the beautiful galleon dressed to the nines as you embark on a sophisticated 3 hour evening dinner cruise around the lagoon. You\'ll be given a warm welcome by the staff along with a glass of prosecco to get the evening off to a good start as you\'re seated at your candle lit table.
- As the boat sails through St Mark\'s Basin giving you stunning views of the piazza you\'ll be able to enjoy your starter. The ship passes some minor island, those of Sant\'Erasmo and San Francesco del Deserto before reaching Murano followed by Burano. As you\'re circumnavigating beautiful Burano you\'ll most likely be finished your main course of fish and enjoying dessert.
- The slow journey back to Venice, as you sip on after dinner coffee or enjoy another glass of wine, takes you past San Giorgio followed by a short ride up the Grand Canal past St Mark\'s once again so you can grab some more photos of this iconic place before disembarking full of smiles and laughter.
What Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner Includes?
- 3 hour cruise around the Northern Venetian Lagoon area.
- Glass of Prosecco when boarding
- Gourmet fish dinner
- White or red wine
- After dinner coffee
- Sail around the Northern Venetian Lagoon:
- St Mark\'s Basin
- San Francesco del Deserto
- Venetian Arsenal
- San Giorgio
- The Grand Canal
- Pay the extra and book your table on the central deck to be able to enjoy the views of Venice at night β The other seating areas have limited views meaning you\'ll be up and down during your meal taking photos on the outside deck.
Travelers Reviews about Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner?
- Travellers talking about this boat trip on GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor rave about it, reviewers leaving 5 star ratings and fantastic reviews β It comes highly recommended.
- Everyone agrees that this cruise makes for a fabulous evening out on the water. The staff are friendly and helpful providing a first class service, the food is delicious, the boat delightful, and the views and experience as a whole something that will remain with them for a lifetime.
- In their own words, people who have taken this tour have said... βA brilliant night. Great food. Great views and the staff were so professional. Would recommend this of an evening.β βThe staff was kind and cared about us almost like in a luxury restaurant. The food was perfect and in large quantities.β βThe boat is truly an amazing experience on its own with a stunning 5 course fish menu. The staff were so kind and friendly and you certainly didnβt have to wait for a drink. A thoroughly memorable evening.β
This trip is wheelchair accessible.
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- It is possible to board/disembark at Punta Sabbioni β Please request this ahead of time with the tour agency and wait for confirmation.
- In case of food intolerances, allergies etc. you must notify the cruise at least 48 hours in advance.
- The cruise takes place even during bad weather so long as there are 8 participants booked in β If less than 8 people book this tour it will not take place and you will be offered an alternative date or refund.
Address / Pick up Location
Meet in front of the Naval Museum (Museo Navale) on Riva Ca\' di Dio
- Venice Card
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Venice City Tours
- Best Gondola Ride in Venice
- Venice Art Galleries
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Murano, Burano and Torcello Day sightseeing tour
Duration: 4-4.5 hours
Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade
Duration: 30 minutes
Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride Combo
Duration: 2.5-3 hours
Murano glass experience plus Visit to a Burano Lace Laboratory
Duration: 5 hours
Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic
Grand Canal venice Boat Tour
Duration: 1 hour
Venice Hop-On-Hop-Off Boat
Duration: 24 hours or 48 hours ticket validity
Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner
Duration: 3 hours