Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner Discount Prices
We are comparing Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|2 hours (30 minute gondola ride and 1.5 hours dinner)||(595 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner
- A quintessential Venetian experience, one that people dream about doing.
- Ride in a traditional gondola with a licensed gondolier and be serenaded by an opera singer and accordion player as you glide along the smaller backstreet canals and along a section of the beautiful Grand Canal, riding under bridges and past churches, and mansions.
- Afterwards you\'ll enjoy a delicious Italian dinner which rounds off a wonderfully romantic evening in this must-visit city.
- Depending on the restaurant chosen at the time of booking, you\'ll be able to dine on a main dish of seafood tagliolini, spaghetti with cuttlefish ink, bolognaise gnocchi, lasagne, mixed friend fish, or Venetian style escalope with a side dish of salad, fries, or grilled vegetables.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- An unforgettable way to enjoy a romantic evening in Venice – Perfect for couples.
- If you want to experience Venice in the most iconic way, book this tour!
- The best way to experience a gondola ride plus dinner if you\'re on a budget – This might seem expensive but arranging it independently costs even more!
Your Experience With Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner?
- Meet your gondolier at the designate place and take a seat in the traditional gondola for a 30 minute serenaded journey along parts of the Grand Canal and through the quaint back waterways.
- You\'ll be serenaded by an opera singer and an accordion player as you delight in the sights of Venice.
- After the gondola ride you\'ll need to make your own way to the chosen restaurant where, depending on the option booked, you\'ll enjoy a 2 or 3 course traditional Italian meal.
- End the evening as you stroll hand-in-hand with your loved one back to your accommodation after a delightful evening.
What Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner Includes?
- 30 minute gondola ride on the Grand Canal and smaller waterways.
- A traditionally dressed gondolier with opera singer and accordion player.
- 2 or 3 course dinner in a nearby restaurant.
- The gondola ride takes you on the Grand Canal and along some smaller waterways passing by:
- Journey on the Grand Canal and the picturesque back waterways.
- Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute
- Accademia Bridge
- Palazzo Grassi
- and more
- Book with GetYourGuide to enjoy a private gondola ride – Other booking sites sell shared gondola rides with dinner.
- Print 2 versions of your booking voucher – 1 for the gondolier and 1 for the restaurant.
Travelers Reviews about Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade with Dinner?
- Travellers talking about this tour on Tripadvisor, Viator, and Get Your Guide give it mixed reviews. Everyone agrees that the serenaded gondola ride is perfect, but the restaurant reviews vary – Some bad experiences started with getting lost trying to find the restaurant, always sure to put a damper on things, and rude staff. Others had no problem and report a fantastic, romantic evening in Venice.
- Positive reviews from travellers who have done this tour include the following “The restaurant was spectacular. The owner/manager made us feel extremely welcome and the food was great.” “From beginning to end, this was fantastic!” “We had the good luck of having the accordion player and singer in our gondola, it was so much fun. They had amazing personalities and really entertained us. We then had a very romantic dinner and the dinner was delicious.” “Such an amazing experience. The food and the included restaurant was so good. Definitely bang for your buck with this tour.”
- Reviews seems to vary depending on the restaurant booked plus some overly-high expectations.
The gondola part of the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Only printed tickets/vouchers are accepted on this tour
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive at the gondola meeting point 10-15 minutes before departure.
- The tour does not operate in the case of exceptionally bad weather or a gondolier strike – Check your email before you leave.
- A special request should be made at the time of booking if you\'re vegan, vegetarian, or have a food allergy or intolerance
- Print your booking voucher – E-tickets are NOT accepted.
Address / Pick up Location
- Check booking confirmation – Varies depending on option booked and booking company.
- Venice Passes
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Venice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Venice Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Venice
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Private Venice Gondola Ride Romantic
GetYourGuide: €140.00, Viator: €142.50
Grand Canal venice Boat Tour
Duration: 1 hour
GetYourGuide: €30.00, Viator: €32.64, Tiqets: €30.00, TicketBar: €32.00
Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade
Duration: 30 minutes
GetYourGuide: €42.00, Viator: €42.00, Tiqets: €41.00, TicketBar: €41.00
Venetian Lagoon Tour and Galleon Dinner
Duration: 3 hours
GetYourGuide: €100.00, TicketBar: €110.00
MORE Venice City Tours >>