Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2 Hours||(7 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets
- The Accademia Gallery is the largest and most significant gallery on Veniceâ€™s art scene, and thatâ€™s saying something!
- This artistic complex was founded in 1750 when the Venetian Republic opened it as a school of art.
- Throughout the centuries the building has seen itâ€™s fair share of restorations, despite this its collection of art continues to grow.
- Not only does The Accademia Gallery host the paintings of revered Italian artists Renier, Molin, Manfrin and Contarini, but it also showcases the works of Austrian painters.
- Inside you can find a fantastic collection of 14th to 18th-century Venetian artworks painted by the masters Tintoretto, Tiziano, Bellini, Giorgione, Tiepolo, Carpaccio, Veronese and more.
- As well as its permanent exhibitions the gallery also hosts temporary exhibitions to display the works of local art school and rising artists.
- During the summer season the Accademia Gallery dedicates a section to displaying artistic and architectural exhibitions of the Venice Biannually.
- With your skip the line ticket youâ€™ll get to breeze past the long lines to this popular gallery and spend your extra time browsing the many galleries and contemplating the masterpieces inside.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is an absolute must for art lovers as well as history enthusiasts.
- The Accademia Gallery has one of the best collections art in the world.
- The gallery will particularly appeal to visitors interested Venetian art and the development of the city.
- Suitable for individuals, small groups or couples.
Your Experience With Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets?
- Get fast-track entrance to Veniceâ€™s greatest collection of national and international artworks.
- See the city depicted in the paintings of Tintoretto, Bellini and other Venetian born artists.
- Take your time to browse the exhibits on your self-guided city tour.
- Marvel at masterpieces, religious artworks and the creations of art scholars.
- Take an exclusive look at temporary exhibitions.
- See the interior architecture of one of Veniceâ€™s most impressive buildings.
What Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets Includes?
- Skip the line entrance.
- Entrance ticket to the Academia Gallery.
- Entrance to temporary galleries.
- Venice Accademia Gallery.
- This is a large art gallery, therefore, we recommend giving yourself a minimum of 2 hours to visit.
Travelers Reviews about Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets?
- Veniceâ€™s Accademia Gallery has positive 4 out of 5-star feedback from over 1,000 reviews on Trip Advisor.
- The skip the line entry ticket has also received many positive reviews and has a 4 out of 5-star average score on Viator.
- Comments generally agree that the gallery is well worth visiting and even visitors who are not big art lovers have recommended popping in.
- Visitors have complimented the museum's collection of Medieval art.
- Some travellers point out that the entrance queue is not as long as it is at other popular attractions but most still recommend paying for skip the line entry.
- The Academia Gallery is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Select your preferred entry time when making your booking. If this time is not available then you will be issued the closest available time slot.
- Printed or electronic tickets will be accepted at the ticket office.
- Booking are confirmed via email within 48 hours of making your booking.
- Ticket policy and refunds depend on the ticket provider.
- Refunds are available up to 24 hours in advance from Get Your Guide or up to 48 hours in advance from Viator (partial refund).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will be asked to show a valid ID at the entrance to the gallery.
- All children under the age of 18 can enter the gallery free of charge, you do not need to pre-book their ticket.
- No foods or drinks are included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: go directly to the gallery entrance.
- Address: Sestiere of Dorsoduro 1050, Venice.
- Venice Card
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Venice City Tours
- Best Gondola Ride in Venice
- Venice Art Galleries
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Dolomite Mountains, Cortina Day Trip from Venice
Duration: 8 Hours
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach
Duration: 11 to 13 Hours
Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer With Shared water Taxi
Duration: 40 to 60 Minutes
St. Mark's Basilica Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Venice Walking Tour with Doge's Palace, St. Mark's Basilica
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
Duration: 1 Hour
Venice Public Transportation Ticket
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours