Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets Deals
We are comparing Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
|2 Hours||(1,618 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets
- The Accademia Gallery is the largest and most significant gallery on Venice’s art scene, and that’s saying something!
- This artistic complex was founded in 1750 when the Venetian Republic opened it as a school of art.
- Throughout the centuries the building has seen it’s fair share of restorations, despite this its collection of art continues to grow.
- Not only does The Accademia Gallery host the paintings of revered Italian artists Renier, Molin, Manfrin and Contarini, but it also showcases the works of Austrian painters.
- Inside you can find a fantastic collection of 14th to 18th-century Venetian artworks painted by the masters Tintoretto, Tiziano, Bellini, Giorgione, Tiepolo, Carpaccio, Veronese and more.
- As well as its permanent exhibitions the gallery also hosts temporary exhibitions to display the works of local art school and rising artists.
- During the summer season the Accademia Gallery dedicates a section to displaying artistic and architectural exhibitions of the Venice Biannually.
- With your skip the line ticket you’ll get to breeze past the long lines to this popular gallery and spend your extra time browsing the many galleries and contemplating the masterpieces inside.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is an absolute must for art lovers as well as history enthusiasts.
- The Accademia Gallery has one of the best collections art in the world.
- The gallery will particularly appeal to visitors interested Venetian art and the development of the city.
- Suitable for individuals, small groups or couples.
Your Experience With Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets?
- Get fast-track entrance to Venice’s greatest collection of national and international artworks.
- See the city depicted in the paintings of Tintoretto, Bellini and other Venetian born artists.
- Take your time to browse the exhibits on your self-guided city tour.
- Marvel at masterpieces, religious artworks and the creations of art scholars.
- Take an exclusive look at temporary exhibitions.
- See the interior architecture of one of Venice’s most impressive buildings.
What Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets Includes?
- Skip the line entrance.
- Entrance ticket to the Academia Gallery.
- Entrance to temporary galleries.
- Venice Accademia Gallery.
- This is a large art gallery, therefore, we recommend giving yourself a minimum of 2 hours to visit.
Travelers Reviews about Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets?
- Venice’s Accademia Gallery has positive 4 out of 5-star feedback from over 1,000 reviews on Trip Advisor.
- The skip the line entry ticket has also received many positive reviews and has a 4 out of 5-star average score on Viator.
- Comments generally agree that the gallery is well worth visiting and even visitors who are not big art lovers have recommended popping in.
- Visitors have complimented the museum's collection of Medieval art.
- Some travellers point out that the entrance queue is not as long as it is at other popular attractions but most still recommend paying for skip the line entry.
- The Academia Gallery is fully wheelchair accessible.
- Select your preferred entry time when making your booking. If this time is not available then you will be issued the closest available time slot.
- Printed or electronic tickets will be accepted at the ticket office.
- Booking are confirmed via email within 48 hours of making your booking.
- Ticket policy and refunds depend on the ticket provider.
- Refunds are available up to 24 hours in advance from Get Your Guide or up to 48 hours in advance from Viator (partial refund).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will be asked to show a valid ID at the entrance to the gallery.
- All children under the age of 18 can enter the gallery free of charge, you do not need to pre-book their ticket.
- No foods or drinks are included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: go directly to the gallery entrance.
- Address: Sestiere of Dorsoduro 1050, Venice.
- Venice Card
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Venice Attractions Tickets
- Best Gondola Ride in Venice
- Venice Art Galleries
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Murano Glass Factory and Burano Lace Tour Venice
Duration: 5 Hours
Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride
Duration: 2 Hours
Venice Hop On Hop Off Cruise
Duration: 24 Hours
Best Venice Walking Tour and Grand Canal Cruise
Duration: 3 Hours
Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice Tickets
Venice Public Transportation Ticket
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer With Shared water Taxi
Duration: 40 to 60 Minutes
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours