Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2.5 Hours||(961 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- It's widely known that when it comes to food the Italian's always have something special up their sleeve and the signature mark of Venice is Cicchetti. A twist on tapas, best eaten whilst sitting at a bar with a glass of Vino in hand.
- Your tour will begin in Cannaregio, a predominantly local neighbourhood with plenty of character, visit one of the locals favourite bars before continuing to La Strada Nuova, Venice's high street. After your second stop you'll continue to Santa Sofia and cross the Grand Canal by Traghetto to Rialto neighbourhood. Glimpse the fresh fruit, veg and seafood market (morning tour only) and visit a few more of Venice's top bars
- This unique tour takes a gentle pace so you'll have time to chat with your guide, get to know your fellow tourists and enjoy the ambiance while discovering the city's food culture.
- Venetian food takes influences from the coast as well as the mainland so you'll have a selection of seafood, olives, prosciutto (ham) and polenta (cornmeal) to choose from, as well as a variety of locally produced wines, prosecco and spitz.
- This tour is ideal for adults, couples or friends, to combine sightseeing with a social dining experience
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This will appeal to visitors who like to learn and taste local foods and beverages.
- Aimed at friends and sociable travellers.
- Best for adults.
Your Experience With Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour?
- Get a taste of Italian cuisine on a 2.5 hour Cicchetti and wine walking tour.
- Combine sightseeing and dining while finding Venice's top eateries with the aid of a local guide.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine and tapas dish in each locations.
- Cross the Grand Canal in a Gondola.
What Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour Includes?
- Visit to 4 to 5 eateries - 1 complimentary glass of wine and tapas dish at each location.
- English or German speaking local guide.
- Ride across the Grand Canal via Traghetto.
- Come with an empty stomach so there's plenty of room for tasting the food samples.
- You should let your guide know of any dietary requirements before beginning the tour.
Travelers Reviews about Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour?
- A 4.8-star rating on Get Your Guide and a perfect 5-stars from TripAdvisor and Viator users, the Venice Cicchetti and Wine tour is a definite hit with travellers.
- Tour guides are frequently praised in customer reviews with comments saying that they are funny, informative, and entertaining.
- Participants like that the tour takes you to local bars, away from the â€˜tourist trap' restaurants.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets are accepted in Print or electronic form.
- Depending on tour provider full refunds are available up to 2 day prior to date of tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All tours are led by an English speaking guide, tours in German are available on specific dates.
- Children must be aged at least 6 to join this tour.
- Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 14 people.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Campo della Maddalena, Cannaregio, Venice.
- Venice Passes
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Venice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Venice Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Venice
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice Tickets
Small Group Walking Tour with Basilica San Marco and Gondola Ride
Duration: 3 hours
Murano and Burano VIP Venice Boat Tour
Duration: 4 hours
Venice Public Transportation Ticket
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
St Mark's Basilica And Doge's Palace Skip line Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Tasty Rialto Farmers Market Food Tour in Venice with Wine Tasting & Sightseeing
Duration: 4 hours
Limousine Transfer Treviso Airport to Venice City Center by Van and Water Taxi up 4Pax
Duration: 1 hour
Limo Transfer from Venice City hotels to VCE Venice Airport by watertaxi and car
Duration: 50 to 60 minutes
Shuttle from Marco Polo airport to Venice
Duration: 15 to 45 minutes
Traditional Home Dinner in Venice with a Chef
Duration: 3 hours
Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour
Duration: 1.5 Hours