Cheap Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach
|11 to 13 Hours||(78,726 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach Discount Prices
We are comparing Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach
- On this tour you will depart bright and early on a coach from your location on Lake Garda and travel through beautiful Veneto region to the city of Venice. On the way you can enjoy a 15 minute coffee stop in Souve, you will arrive at Venice Piazzale Roma at approximately 11 am.
- You'll step off the coach to a wonderful sight of antique facades stacked up along green canals with 2 of the city's main Bridges making the centre point of your pictures. From la Piazzale Roma you'll be treated to a private boat trip on the Grand Canal to Piazza San Marco where your 40 minute guided walking tour will begin.
- Let your friendly and professional guide lead you through the crowds to Doge's Palace, the former seat of political power and into narrow alleys between crooked building and out into beautiful squares.
- In the afternoon you'll be free to explore, you may visit Doge's Palace, St Mark's Basilica, one of the many art galleries or just grab an espresso on the Piazza. During the summer look out for Biennale Art and Architecture exhibitions inside hidden mansions.
- You'll meet with your guide again at 17.45 and travel by private boat back to Piazzale Roma and return to Lake Garda by coach.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you want to see another side of Northern Italy but don't want to spend hours travelling by public transport then this tour is a hassle-free way to visit Venice from Lake Guarda.
- Venice will appeal to people with an interest in architecture, art, history, quirky cities and sightseeing.
Your Experience With Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach ?
- Take a scenic drive through Veneto Province, the birthplace of Prosecco and Aperol Spritz, to the historic capital of the Venetian Empire, Venice.
- You'll take a private boat trip on Venice's emerald-green Grand Canal and admire the architectural masterpieces which line all 4 sides of Piazza San Marco.
- Learn about this once powerful trading city on a 40-minute walking tour and enjoy free time to explore the city and visit Venice's top attractions.
What Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach Includes?
- Return transport by air conditioned coach from Lake Garda to Venice.
- Return private boat from Piazzale Roma to San Marco Square.
- Knowledgeable English/Italian/German speaking tour guide.
- 40 minute walking tour with headphones.
- Pick up from Lake Guarda – drive to Venice – boat to San Marco Square – guided tour – free time – return boat to Piazzale Rome – coach to Lake Guarda.
- This is a quite a long day tour so bring something to do on the coach if you are travelling with children.
- If you don't have a fortune to spend then stay clear of the restaurants on St. Mark's Square.
- These are the recommended attractions which you can visit during your time in Venice. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/venice.html
Travelers Reviews about Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach ?
- Viator customers have given this tour a 4.5 out of 5-star rating.
- Get Your Guide has an even higher 4.9 out of 5-star rating.
- Comments appear to say that the day-trip is about the right length with sufficient time to sightsee in Venice.
- Travellers like that Viator offers optional extra, like Gondola rides, when making the reservation.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Some providers require cancellations to be made at least 7 days in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Food, drink, hotel pick-up/drop-off, tips and attraction/museum entrance fees are not included.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: There are collections from various locations in the Garda Lake region, please c
Youtube videos of Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach
Murano Glass Factory and Burano Lace Tour Venice
Duration: 5 Hours
Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice Tickets
Dolomite Mountains, Cortina Day Trip from Venice
Duration: 8 Hours
Grandeur of Venice Skip Line to Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
St Mark's Basilica And Doge's Palace Skip line Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Accademia Gallery of Venice Tickets
Duration: 2 Hours
Skip the Line Doge's Palace Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Venice Hop On Hop Off Cruise
Duration: 24 Hours
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours