Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1.5 Hours||(761 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour
- As the sun sets and darkness falls upon the city of romance, a sinister side if Venice emerges from the shadows. Some say that if you listen closely you can hear the wails of the insane drifting across the lagoon from old island asylums, others say that ghosts still appear the Piazza San Marco and that mysterious shadows lurk within the darkest corners.
- On a 90-minute Legends & Ghosts tour you'll be guided through the darker aspects of Venice's past. Let your experienced guide lead into deserted alleys and eerie squares, while you hear of the thieves and assassins who once roamed the streets. Hear the tale of the murderous butcher, Biasio and feel a chill run through your spine as you walk upon graves hidden beneath paved streets.
- You'll see some of the city's legendary architecture, such as La Fenice Theatre and Fortuny Palace, and learn about the debaucherous activities that went on within Venice's finely decorated casinos and brothels.
- Decide for yourself if the sea creatures and ghostly â€˜White Women' are fact or fiction as you guide bids you goodnight at the end of your tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you have already seen the main sights of Venice or want to see an alternative side to the city then you should take this tour.
- The Legends and Ghosts tour will take you to hard to reach places and tell you stories that you won't here on any daytime tour.
Your Experience With Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour?
- Take a 90-minute walking tour of Venice with a sinister twist, delving into the ghostly myths, horror stories and grizzly secrets of the city.
- Leave the crowded squares and explore the city's twisting streets with an expert guide.
- See the mysterious city of Venice in the evening light.
What Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour Includes?
- 90 minute walking tour.
- Qualified English speaking guide.
- Come prepared to hear some spooky stories and sinister tales.
Travelers Reviews about Venice Legends and Ghosts Tour?
- This evening tour has an average 4-star rating from over 700 reviews on Viator.
- Most comments on this platform have recommended the tour guide and said that the tour itself is fun and interesting.
- Travellers say that they went to places that they would never have found on their own, so it seems to be a good tour for getting away from the main touristy areas.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets must be presented in print or electronic from.
- Tickets are refundable but cancellation fees may apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour may not be appropriate for young children.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather. This walking tour will only be cancelled in the event of severe flooding.
- Maximum of 25 people per tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Central Venice (please check with provider for exact location.
- Venice Passes
- Which Venice Airport is Best To Fly
- Best Venice Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Best Venice Cruise Tours
- Best Art Musuems in Venice
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Public Transportation Ticket
- Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer
- Venice Gondola Ride and Serenade Dinner
- Doge's Palace Tickets
- St. Mark's Basilica Tickets
- Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
- Doge's Palace & St. Mark's Basilica Skip the line Tour
- Day Trip Lake Garda To Venice By Coach
- Teatro La Fenice Opera House Venice
- Venice Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Venice
St Mark's Basilica And Doge's Palace Skip line Tour
Duration: 2 Hours
Dolomite Mountains, Cortina Day Trip from Venice
Duration: 8 Hours
Day Trip Lake Garda to Venice by Coach
Duration: 11 to 13 Hours
Grand Canal Cruise Tour Venice
Duration: 1 Hour
Murano Glass Factory and Burano Lace Tour Venice
Duration: 5 Hours
Venice Marco Polo Airport Transfer With Shared water Taxi
Duration: 40 to 60 Minutes
Best Walking Tour of Hidden Venice and Gondola Ride
Duration: 2 Hours
Venice Public Transportation Ticket
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
Venice Cicchetti Food and Wine Tour
Duration: 2.5 Hours
St. Mark's Basilica Skip the Line Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Day Boat Trip to Glimpse of Murano, Torcello and Burano Islands
Duration: 4.5 Hours