Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1-3 hours.||(1,101, reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna
- Haus des Meeres is Austria's biggest aquarium and spreads out across 11 floors.
- It's possibly the world's most unique aquarium as it's housed in an 11-storey high former WWII bunker. The walls are 3.5 meters thick!
- The aquarium is located in Esterhazy Park in downtown Maraiahif district and attracts a record high number of visitors each year.
- You'll find over 10,000 land and sea creatures inside, each living in an array of different re-created habitats including the Amazon rainforest, the Tropical House and the Coral Reefs.
- In 2007 Haus des Meeres installed its largest shark tank which holds 97,000 US galons of water!
- Aside from the sharks, jellyfish, piranhas and other deep sea creatures, Haus des Meeres is also home to land animals including bats, crocodiles and monkeys!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great entertainment for families with young children.
- Also entertaining for adults with a love of the deep blue sea!
- Zoologists will delight!
Your Experience With Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna?
- Arrive early to beat the crowds and begin exploring the aquarium on the ground floor.
- Watch the colourful schools of fish darting back and forth inside the huge tanks.
- Check out the sea turtles munching on lettuce and dipping into the water for a refreshing swim.
- Head up to the 10th floor to gawp at the giant shark pool and watch the hammerhead sharks glide through the water.
- Land on a feeding session and watch the zookeepers swimming with sharks!
- Explore the Amazon Rainforest and Tropical House to hang out with the local bats, furry tarantulas and playful monkeys.
- End your visit with a trip to the rooftop cafĂ© where you'll enjoy spectacular views out over they city.
What Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna Includes?
- Admission to Haus des Meeres.
- 1 adult ticket.
- Transport, food and drink are not included.
- Arrive early to beat the crowds and enjoy the shark tank to yourself!
- Build up your appetite to enjoy a snack at the Aquarium CafĂ© on the roof.
Travelers Reviews about Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna?
- Haus des Meeres Vienna is rated 4.5 stars on Tripadvisor with customers noting the 'interactive aquarium' as a main highlight. Customers also noted that the aquarium provided a 'great indoor activity for all the family'.
- Haus des Meeres is wheelchair accessible.
- Both printed and mobile tickets are accepted for tickets booked through Tigets. If you booked through Viator you must print out your ticket.
- Tickets booked through Tiqets can be cancelled for a full refund up to 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund up to 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The aquarium is spread out over 11 floors and has steep steps. Make sure you're wearing comfortable footwear!.
Address / Pick up Location
- Haus des Meeres, Fritz-GrĂĽnbaum-Platz 1, 1060 Wien, Austria, Vienna.
- Best Vienna Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Vienna Hop on Hop Off Bus Tours
- Best Vienna Attractions, Tours Skip-line Tickets
- Vienna Passes
- Schonbrunn Palace Tickets
- Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner
- St Stephen's Cathedral Vienna Tower & Catacombs Tour
- Vienna Mozart Concert at The Golden Hall
- Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
- House ff The Sea Vienna Tickets
- Vienna Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Vienna
Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna
Duration: 8 hours.
Skip-Line Albertina Museum Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours.
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour