Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|2 hours.||(623 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
- Madame Tussauds is a world-renowned museum that's been open across the globe for over 150 years. The museum home to life size wax figurines of famous people throughout history including celebrities, musicians, scientists and sports players.
- Madame Tussauds Vienna is the 11th location for the Tussauds franchise which originally started in London, England. The Vienna branch was opened in 2011 by former Austrian President, Heinz Fischer, and is located in the cities oldest amusement park; Vienna Prater.
- The waxwork museum spreads out across three floors and over 21,500 square feet of exhibition space. There are over 80 wax figures inside, each of which took more than 800 hours of work to create.
- It takes roughly 3-6 months to make each figure as 500 body measurements, and roughly 200 photos, are needed to create it.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for families.
- Teenagers will particularly enjoy the 21st century wax figures.
Your Experience With Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna?
- Enjoy queue jump priorities as you head inside the museum.
- Get up close and personal with famous figures in their waxwork forms.
- Take your time exploring the museums three sections; Hollywood, history and sports.
- Pose for photos with waxwork celebrities, actors, musicians and famous Austrian icons including Michael Jackson, Albert Einstein, Mozart, David Alaba, Gustav Klimt and Daniel Craig as James Bond.
- Visit the â€˜Sisi Experience' inside the museum to learn more about Empress Elisabeth of Austria.
- Take part in the Interactive displays that provide entertainment for the whole family!
- Check out the new 5D exhibition area.
What Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna Includes?
- Admission fee.
- Priority access.
- Pick up an audio guide for your smartphone at the check in desk, it'll explain the process of making each wax figure. The audio guide isn't included in the ticket and is an additional cost.
Travelers Reviews about Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna?
- Madame Tussauds Vienna is rated 4 stars on Tripadvisor. Customers noted the wax figures looked "amazing", that the queue jump facilites were "worth it" and the museum provided a "great experience" for young and old alike!
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users but please advise your tour provider in advance.
- Printed or mobile vouchers are both accepted (unless you booked through Viator then only printed tickets are accepted).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide and Tiqets can be refunded if cancelled 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be refunded if cancelled 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure bring your smartphone or camera to take a snap of the waxwork figures and trick your friends back home!
Address / Pick up Location
- Madame Tussauds Vienna, Riesenradplatz, 1022, Vienna, Austria.
- Vienna Hop on Hop off
- Vienna Bus Tours
- Vienna City Tours
- Vienna Pass vs Vienna Card
- Schonbrunn Palace Tickets
- Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner
- St Stephen's Cathedral Vienna Tower & Catacombs Tour
- Vienna Mozart Concert at The Golden Hall
- Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
- House ff The Sea Vienna Tickets
- Vienna Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Vienna
Vienna PASS: City Sightseeing Vienna Attractions
Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half Day Trip
Duration: 4 hours.
Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
Duration: 3.5 hours
Haus des Meeres- Priority Entrance, Vienna
Duration: 1-3 hours.
Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna
Duration: 8 hours.
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card