Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|1 hour.||(75 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
- Vienna's Spanish Riding School is a fine establishment and upholds high standards of classic equitation.
- The riding school has been operation for over 450 years.
- The school follows the Renaissance traditions of the Haute Ecole (a listed UNESCO cultural heritage) and is the only institution in the world to still continue to practice this style.
- The famous Lipizzaner stallions used at the school are bred in the West Styrian village of Piber.
- The school is open both Summer and Winter and is housed in an impressive Baroque palace which features a beautiful courtyard.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those with a love of all things equestrian.
- Perfect for those who'd like to learn more about the famous riding school.
- A good way to admire the Stallburg building!
Your Experience With Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna?
- Take an exclusive hour long tour around the Spanish Riding School for a behind the scenes look at horses in action.
- Learn about the history of Lipizzaner stallions in Austria and the equestrian traditions used.
- Visit in winter to admire the baroque architecture.
- Visit in summer to see the largest oval horse walker and stables in the country.
What Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna Includes?
- Morning exercise tickets not included.
- Taking photographs is not permitted.
Travelers Reviews about Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna?
- The Spanish Riding School tour is rated 3.5 stars on Tripadvisor with customers calling it an "informative tour that traces the history of the riding school". Many were impressed with the buildings grandure.
- This guided tours is not accessible for wheelchairs due to rough terrain.
- Printed or mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets booked through Viator must be cancelled seven days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not suitable for children under the age of three.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Address / Pick up Location
- Spanish Riding School, Miachelerplatz 1, 1010 Vienna.
- Vienna Hop on Hop off
- Vienna Bus Tours
- Vienna City Tours
- Vienna Pass vs Vienna Card
- Schonbrunn Palace Tickets
- Vienna Evening Cruise Dinner
- St Stephen's Cathedral Vienna Tower & Catacombs Tour
- Vienna Mozart Concert at The Golden Hall
- Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
- House ff The Sea Vienna Tickets
- Vienna Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Vienna
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
Private Transfer from Vienna to Prague, Hotel-to-hotel, English-speaking driver
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Johann Strauss and Mozart Concert Including 4-Course Dinner
Duration: 4 hours
Vienna House of Music Entrance Ticket
Duration: 90 to 120 minutes
Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Vienna Including Meal
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Vienna Private Food Coffee and Market Tour Including Coffee Tasting
Duration: 4 hours
Vienna's Schonbrunn Zoo and Giant Ferris Wheel
Duration: 4 to 6 hours
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.
Hidden Gems in Vienna Inner City Private Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours