Cheap Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
|1 hour.||(2,553 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna Discount Prices
We are comparing Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
- Vienna's Spanish Riding School is a fine establishment and upholds high standards of classic equitation.
- The riding school has been operation for over 450 years.
- The school follows the Renaissance traditions of the Haute Ecole (a listed UNESCO cultural heritage) and is the only institution in the world to still continue to practice this style.
- The famous Lipizzaner stallions used at the school are bred in the West Styrian village of Piber.
- The school is open both Summer and Winter and is housed in an impressive Baroque palace which features a beautiful courtyard.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those with a love of all things equestrian.
- Perfect for those who'd like to learn more about the famous riding school.
- A good way to admire the Stallburg building!
Your Experience With Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna?
- Take an exclusive hour long tour around the Spanish Riding School for a behind the scenes look at horses in action.
- Learn about the history of Lipizzaner stallions in Austria and the equestrian traditions used.
- Visit in winter to admire the baroque architecture.
- Visit in summer to see the largest oval horse walker and stables in the country.
What Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna Includes?
- Morning exercise tickets not included.
- Taking photographs is not permitted.
Travelers Reviews about Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna?
- The Spanish Riding School tour is rated 3.5 stars on Tripadvisor with customers calling it an "informative tour that traces the history of the riding school". Many were impressed with the buildings grandure.
- This guided tours is not accessible for wheelchairs due to rough terrain.
- Printed or mobile vouchers are accepted.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
- Tickets booked through Viator must be cancelled seven days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not suitable for children under the age of three.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Address / Pick up Location
- Spanish Riding School, Miachelerplatz 1, 1010 Vienna.
Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half Day Trip
Duration: 4 hours.
Classic Guided Bike Tour Vienna
Duration: 3 hours.
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
Vienna PASS: City Sightseeing Vienna Attractions
Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
Duration: 60 minutes (approx)
Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna
Duration: 8 hours.
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.