Cheap St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
|Opening Times||Best Times|
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
- St. Stephens Cathedral was built in the 14th century on the ruins of two former churches in the heart of old town Vienna.
- This picturesque place of worship has a colourful roof, free-swinging church bells and two towers to climb inside.
- The cathedral boasts both Romanesque and Gothic architecture and is considered a cultural heritage site and a beloved monument of Vienna.
- The cathedral is so popular attracts close to 5.4 million visitors a year!
- For more than 700 years it's been considered one of the most important landmarks in the country and the most beautiful building in the city.
- Inside you'll find a wealth of art treasures included a red-marble sepulcher, the largest bell in Austria and a Gothic winged altar dating back to 1447.
- Not only is the cathedral a place of worship and of grand historical significance, it was also the venue for Mozart's wedding to Constanze Mozart in 1782.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those on a tight budget at this all inclusive ticket saves over 35%.
- Art historians, culture vultures and architecture buffs alike will delight on this tour.
Your Experience With St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour?
- Take an audio tour around the beautiful St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- Climb up the cathedrals North and South towers and enjoy spectacular views over Vienna city.
- Take the lift up to the church bells (the largest in the world) before descending down into the catacombs.
- Learn about the churches rich history and how religion is a large part of culture in Vienna.
- Admire the buildings gothic and renaissance architect.
What St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour Includes?
- Entrance to St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- A 40 minute audio guide of the North Tower, South Tower and treasury (audio available in French, German, English, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch and Japanese).
- Tour of the catacomb.
- To collect your tour ticket head straight to St.Stephen's Cathedral. Inside, on the left, you'll see a ticket counter. Simply present your voucher at the desk.
Travelers Reviews about St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour?
- This tour is rated 4.5 stars on Tripadvisor with many customers calling it a “must do tour” and an “unmissable experience”. It was also said the staff were comprehensive and knowledgeable and that the cathedral was outstandingly beautiful.
- Parts of this tour are accessible for wheelchair users but please advise your tour provider in advance.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.
- Tours booked through Get Your Guide or Tiquets can be cancelled 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness to climb the South Tower as there's no lift, just 343 steep steps to climb!
- There are different opening times for different parts of the cathedral, make sure you're aware of them before you arrive for the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- St. Stephen's Cathedral, Stephansplatz 3, 1010 Wien, Austria.
Youtube videos of St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.
Kunsthistorische Museum Vienna
Duration: 60 minutes (approx)
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna, Tower & Catacombs Tour
Vienna to Bratislava Tour by Bus and Boat
Duration: 9 hours.
Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half Day Trip
Duration: 4 hours.
Skip Line Tour through Vienna & Schonbrunn Palace
Duration: 3.5 hours
Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours.