Cheap Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna
|8 hours.||(854 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna Discount Prices
We are comparing Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna
- A romantic 8 hour bus and boat tour of the Wachau and Danube Valley.
- The most picturesque part of the impressive Danube Valley lies between the towns of Krems and Melk.
- This is the area known as the Wachau.
- The Wachau Valley is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its impressive architectural and agricultural history.
- It's one of the most visited destinations in lower Austria and tourists travel from far and wide to take in the spectacular scenery.
- Expect to see sloping vineyards, beautiful castles and tiny villages lining the rivers edge.
- Valleys aside, the region is also famous for its food and wine production too as Wachau Valley is a renowned wine growing region.
- The valley is home to Benedictine Abbey of Melk, one of Austria's most famous baroque buildings, in 2008 it won the award for “Best Historic Destination in the World”.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Culture vultures will delight. Great for those itching to get out of the city and explore the state of Vienna further. History buffs will enjoy the imperial history lessons.
Your Experience With Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna?
- Depart from Vienna early ready for a great day out exploring the Danube River and the valley's formations.
- Enjoy an imperial history lesson on the Blue Danube.
- Cruise along the river taking in the scenic valley views that boast rolling vineyards, old fortifications and quaint little villages.
- Check out the ruins of Dürnstein Castle.
- Visit the Benedictine Abbey of Melk and stop off for lunch at the local restaurant (time dependent).
- Learn about the rivers history as a trade and traffic route.
What Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna Includes?
- Enterance fee to Abbey of Melk.
- Boat trip.
- Bus tour.
- Make sure you bring water and snacks as it's a long day out.
- Wear comforable clothing including shoes suitable for lots of walking.
Travelers Reviews about Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna?
- The Wachau and Danube Valley tour is rated 3 stars on tripadvisor with customers commenting the tour was "cheap and convienent" and "full of history". It was also noted that it offers "a good introductory tour of wider Vienna's highlights.
- This guided tours is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The itinerary changes depending on the time of year, make sure you check with your tour guide for a full run down of the day.
- This tour is largely conducted from both the bus and boat.
Address / Pick up Location
- Tours currently depart from Südtiroler Platz.
- From the 24th March 2018 onwards tours depart from Operngasse 8, next to the State Opera.
Youtube videos of Wachau and Danube Valleys 8-Hour Tour from Vienna
Classic Guided Bike Tour Vienna
Duration: 3 hours.
Vienna Woods and Mayerling Half Day Trip
Duration: 4 hours.
Vienna Mozart Concert at the Golden Hall
Duration: 2.5 hours.
Vienna Card: City Sightseeing Vienna City Card
Spanish Riding School Guided Tour, Vienna
Duration: 1 hour.
Vienna Airport - Wien Mitte - CAT Transfer
Mozart & Strauss Concert in Kursalon Vienna
Duration: 90 minutes.
Madame Tussauds with Priority Access, Vienna
Duration: 2 hours.