Cheap Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour
|All day ticket / 60minute loop.||(133 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour
- The blue sightseeing bus travels on the green route around the city of Frankfurt passing the most important buildings and attractions in both the old part of the city and the new finance district.
- The bus passes the impressive Gothic cathedral known as St Bartholomew's where the election and coronation rites of the Holy Roman Empire took place. It also passes the impressive Römer city hall, St Paul's Church, Goethe's house, the Museum Riverbank, the Opera House, Zeil Shopping Center, the Botanical Gardens and the financial district ensuring visitors get a comprehensive overview of the city.
- Buses operate every 30 minutes between 9.15am and 17.15pm allowing visitors to create their own itinerary for the day.
- Frankfurt City Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Route Map
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A great way for visitors to get an overview of Frankfurt and easily move between the top attractions.
- No chance of getting lost on public transport or on the street as the bus stops are right next to the main sights.
- A convenient way to move the whole family from one attraction to the next.
Your Experience With Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour?
- Board the blue double decker hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus at any of the 14 stops along the route.
- Choose a seat downstairs or on the open-top deck upstairs then plug in the headphones provided and listen to the audio commentary available in 12 languages (Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, and Russian) as you pass by the cities most important attractions and monuments.
- There are 14 stops (13 in Winter) where you can depart the bus to go sightseeing, buses running every 30minutes so you never have to wait too long to reboard alternatively you can remain on the bus for the full journey loop which takes approximately 1 hour.
- The bus takes you past the most historical and important sites in the old part of Frankfurt, past the Cathedral, Römer city hall, St Paul's Church, Goethe's house and more before moving along the Museum Riverbank past the Opera House, Zeil Shopping Center, and the Botanical Gardens to the financial district with the European central bank and the towering skyscrapers which make up the city's skyline.
What Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour Includes?
- A 1 day ticket traveling between 14 stops in the old and new parts of Frankfurt.
- The ability to hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like within the day.
- A multilingual headphone audio guide, attractions leaflet, and map.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Stop 1. Hauptbahnhof or Berliner Straße (opposite St Paul's Church)
- Stop 2. Museum Riverbank
- Stop 3. Eiserner Steg (Iron Footbridge) / Sachsenhausen
- Stop 4. Haus der Jugend
- Stop 5. Affentorplatz/Altes Sachsenhausen
- Stop 6. Eiserner Steg (Iron Footbridge)/Cathedral/Römer
- Stop 7. Hauptwache
- Stop 8. Berliner Strasse/Paulsplatz
- Stop 9. Banking Quarter
- Stop 10. Opernturm
- Stop 11. Palmengarten
- Stop 12. Senckenberg Museum
- Stop 13. Messe Frankfurt
- Stop 14. Palais Thurn und Taxis (only in summer)
Comparison of Frankfurt Hop on Hop off Bus Tours
Unbiased comparison of Frankfurt's tourist City Sightseeing Bus tours (FRANKFURT HOP ON HOP OFF BUS RED SKYLINE TOUR vs CITY SIGHTSEEING TOUR BLUE BUS) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations which helps you choosing Best Frankfurt Open Bus tours suitable for your travel.
- Take your own headphones if you don't want to use what other people have worn previously!
- You may have to request the bus driver to stop.
Travelers Reviews about Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour?
- Travellers talking about this hop-on-hop-off bus tour on GetYourGuide, Viator, and TripAdvisor give it good reviews over all.
- Travellers say that the buses run on time, the drivers are friendly, and the bus stops are easy to find.
- There are mixed opinions on the audio guide, some people say that the audio commentary is not informative enough yet others say it is really good.
- Most people recommend the tour saying it's good value for money and a great way to see Frankfurt despite it not being the most interesting German city which makes the tour relatively short compared with others.
E-tickets and printed tickets accepted onboard the bus.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Plan which stops you want to get off at for sightseeing.
Address / Pick up Location
The bus starts from 2 locations: Berliner Straße, opposite St Paul's Church and Hauptbahnhof station, in front of the main entrance.
Youtube videos of Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour
7-Day European Highlights Tour From Frankfurt: Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland
Duration: Seven days
Frankfurt Night Pub Crawl through Alt-Sachsenhausen
Duration: 5 hours+
Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: 11 hours
Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour
Duration: All day ticket / 60minute loop.
Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Day
Frankfurt Bike Tour
Duration: Three hours
Frankfurt to Rothenburg Day Trip
Duration: Full Day Trip - 9 Hours.
7-Day Trip Taste of Central Europe Tour to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels and more
Duration: Seven days
Green Segway Tour Frankfurt
Duration: Two hours