Cheap Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour
|Two hours||(72 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour
- This sightseeing tour of Frankfurt combines a bus ride and a leisure walk in the city center.
- Along the way, travelers tour top attractions of the city, including the Romer city hall, Goethe House and Saint Paul's Church.
- The guided tour also covers the European banking center featuring modern structures.
- In addition to contemporary architecture, travelers can see structures featuring several-centuries old architecture.
- Besides attractions, the tour introduces a stunning city skyline and fashionable districts with trendy bars and restaurants.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is tailor-made for everyone wishing to learn a lot about Frankfurt in a short time.
- The activity is especially convenient for first-time visitors.
- The sightseeing tour is suitable for visitors of all ages.
Your Experience With Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour?
- During this comprehensive overview of the city of Frankfurt, you will combine bus ride and exploring on foot of the historic center of the city.
- During the 2-hour ride, you will locate the top points of interest of Frankfurt am Main and learn to orientate in the city.
- Some top attractions you will see are the Goethe House, Saint Paul's Church and the Romer city hall.
- Marvel at the recognizable skyline of Frankfurt consisting of many skyscrapers.
- Admire the diverse architecture consisting of modern and Baroque structures.
- Discover trendy cafes, bars and restaurants in the Old Sachsenhausen neighborhood.
What Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour Includes?
- City tour by an open-top sightseeing bus
- Expert local guide
- The name of Frankfurt means "Ford of the Franks," as called by Charlemagne, one of the most illustrious European monarchs in history.
- Frankfurt boasts 14 of 15 tallest skyscrapers in Germany.
Travelers Reviews about Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour?
- Travelers indicate that the knowledge and professionalism of the tour guide made their experience outstanding.
- They also agree that the organization of the tour is excellent and that they have seen all major tourist points of interest of Frankfurt.
- Besides modern buildings, travelers point out that the sightseeing bus tour covers cultural and historical places.
- Based on the majority of reviews, the 2-hour tour is the perfect introduction of Frankfurt.
Please contact the operator for the details relating to visitors in wheelchairs.
Paper and electronic tickets are valid for this activity. Redeem a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If necessary, you can rent an audio guide for a 5 EUR price.
Address / Pick up Location
Wiesenhüttenpl. 39 Frankfurt
Youtube videos of Frankfurt City Sightseeing Tour
Frankfurt Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 50-100 minutes depending on upstream or downstream tour.
German Film Museum Frankfurt
Duration: Flexible, although two or three hours should be enough to most visitors.
City Highlights Tour plus Rhine Valley Cruise and Wine Tasting
Duration: 9 hours
Heidelberg Tour from Frankfurt 6-Hour
Duration: Approximately 5.5 hours
Frankfurt Blue Bus Hop On Hop Off City Tour
Duration: All day ticket / 60minute loop.
Frankfurt to Rhine with Wine Tasting Day Trip
Duration: Full day or Half-Day
Frankfurt Card: City Sightseeing Pass
Duration: 1 Day or 2 Day
Black Forest and Strasbourg Day Trip from Frankfurt
Duration: Approximately 10 hours
Frankfurt to Cologne and Limburg Full-Day Tour
Duration: Nine hours
Frankfurt Bike Tour
Duration: Three hours