Cheap Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour Tickets
|The duration of a one-way cruise between Westminster and Greenwich is approximately 1 hour.||(251 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour?
- The Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise is a pleasant boat trip from London to Greenwich that allows you to experience London in a different way.
- A cruise on the River Thames offers many outstanding photo opportunities, and the photos you take would challenge any postcard.
- Along the route of the cruising boat, you will see some most important attractions of London.
- Among those, you will examine the Westminster Palace, the Saint Paul's Cathedral, the Shakespeare's Globe, the London Bridge, the Tower of London and the London Eye Ferris Wheel.
- If you wish, you are free to disembark in Greenwich and explore the Royal Observatory, the National Maritime Museum and the Cutty Shark on your own.
- You will have the option of taking a one-way or the return cruise.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The cruise from Westminster, London, to Greenwich is a pleasant way of experiencing the British capital without the noise of a big city.
- Hence, the cruise is ideal for all people who like to combine sightseeing with pleasure.
Your Experience With Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour?
- During the pleasant cruise on the River Thames, you will see many iconic landmarks of the British capital whilst you float between Westminster to Greenwich.
- Along the way, you can make use of the accompanying audio commentary which will inform you of the sites you as you pass them.
- Also, you will have exceptional photo opportunities during your 1-way or return trip on board the sightseeing boat.
- As you get through London, you will see the Tower Bridge, the Saint Paul's Cathedral, the Shakespeare's Globe, the London Eye, the Big Ben and other landmarks.
- Once you arrive in Greenwich, you are free to disembark and explore this interesting place on your own.
- Among other places in Greenwich, you can see the Royal Observatory, the Cutty Shark and the National Maritime Museum.
- Also, you will learn the history of the River Thames during your cruise.
What Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour Includes?
- Ticket to the sightseeing boat from Westminster in London to Greenwich.
- Free onboard audio guide.
- One-way or two-way cruise (depending on the option selected.
- During the Cruise You Will See:
- Tower Bridge
- Saint Paul's Cathedral
- Shakespeare's Globe
- London Eye
- Big Ben
Comparison of Best London Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Unbiased comparison of London's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(London Original Bus Tours vs London Big Bus Tour vs Golden Bus Tours) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations, It is worth to check comparison of London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tours
- Even if you take the cruise in the summer, prepare for all temperature levels from 10°C (50°F) to 25°C (80°F).
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This sightseeing tour has a 4.5 out of 5 rating on both Get Your Guide and Viator.
- People that enjoyed the cruise speak very highly of the tour guide.
- Most of them agree that the cruise was very informative and pleasant.
- Cruising boats are accessible to wheelchair users.
- You can present either electronic or paper voucher to join the River Thames cruise.
- If you aren't able to use the voucher, you may be able to receive a full or a partial refund depending on the chosen provider and the time of your cancellation.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Every boat has toilets and an onboard snack bar/cafe available.
- Not foods or drinks are included in the ticket price.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London.
Youtube videos of Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise Tour
Kew Gardens and Palace Tickets
Saint Paul's Cathedral Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: The duration of your visit is flexible.However, for the meaningful visit of the awe-inspiring Saint
London Westminster Abbey Ticket
Duration: Duration of your stay in the Westminster Abbey is flexible, but 2 hours should be enough for the vis
Thames Lunch Cruise with 2-Course Meal
Duration: 90 minutes
Stonehenge Admission Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours.
Oxford, Stratford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Day-Tour
Duration: This excursion out of the capital of the United Kingdom lasts around 10 hours.
The Original London Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Duration: The sightseeing tour by bus lasts as long as you choose within 48 hours.
Emirates Airline Cable Car and Thames River Cruise
Duration: 1 day pass
London Highlights Bike Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Thames River Sightseeing Cruise with Afternoon Tea
Duration: 90 minutes