Cheap Hammam in Malaga
|1:30 hours||(959 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Hammam in Malaga Discount Prices
We are comparing Hammam in Malaga Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Hammam in Malaga
- Al-Andalus is an Arabian hammam offering a traditional and relaxing experience to its visitors.
- Guests can choose to hop among hot, cold and warm baths to improve their blood circulation.
- The steam room is also at disposal of the visitors in need to purify themselves.
- Green mint tea in the lounge of the Hammam Al-Andalus is a welcoming addition to the 1:30-hour leisure session.
- Guests of the hammam may choose among the selection of essential oils (rose, lavender, jasmine and red amber) for their massage.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Hammam Al-Andalus is suitable for visitors of all ages.
- This activity is ideal for anyone in need of pampering and relaxing treatment.
- Travelers interested in the authentic Andalusian culture shouldn't miss a visit to the hammam.
Your Experience With Hammam in Malaga?
- Enjoy the comfort, style and luxury of Al-Andalus Hammam in Malaga.
- During the 1:30-hour timeframe, you will enjoy cold, warm and hot baths and, thus, feel how your blood circulation improves.
- The hammam disposes of the lounge area where you can have green mint tea.
- Relaxing massage with essential oils is part of the experience as well.
- Choose your favorite essential oil from the selection of lavender, jasmine, red amber and rose varieties.
- Visit the on-site steam room for a purifying experience.
What Hammam in Malaga Includes?
- A choice among hot, warm and hot baths
- Access to the steam room
- Green mint tea, locker, hair dryer and towel
- Massage with essential oils
- Before you begin with the bathing, drink water or a tea to prevent dehydration.
- Before you take a hot bath, jump into a warm bath.
Travelers Reviews about Hammam in Malaga?
- Travelers who visited Al-Andalus Hammam had a great experience for the most part.
- Many of them stated that they would repeat the experience without a second thought.
- Their reviews imply that a visit to the hammam is a highly-relaxing experience they enjoyed very much.
- The reviewers asserted that the services on offer are suitable for everyone, from small kids to seniors.
- The comments further indicate the high professionalism of the staff.
Please get in touch with the service provider about the information regarding visitors in wheelchairs.
Paper and mobile vouchers are valid for a visit to the hammam. Receive a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Arrive around 15 minutes ahead of schedule.
- Except for the locker rooms, areas in the hammam are mixed.
- Bring your bathing suit.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaza de los Mártires 5, the city of Malaga
Youtube videos of Hammam in Malaga
5-Day Morocco Tour from Malaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez and Rabat
Duration: Five days
Museo Picasso Entrance Ticket Malaga
Caminito del Rey Excursion from Malaga
Duration: 4 hours.
Malaga Selwo Marina
Malaga to Nerja and Frigiliana Half-Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Malaga
Duration: Three hours
Malaga Evening Wine and Tapas Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours.
Malaga Walking Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Caminito Del Rey: Daily Tour from Malaga and Costa del Sol
Duration: Between five and six hours
Malaga Selwo Aventura
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Costa del Sol with Winery Tour, Andalusian Horse Show and Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: Around 10 hours
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.