Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus Deals
Tripindicator.com is comparing Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus prices from leading ticket suppliers, Try to find you the Cheap tickets prices.
|24 hours.||(246 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Highlights of Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
- This hop-on hop-off city sightseeing bus ticket allows you to ride on an open-top, double-decker bus, and make unlimited stops around the city for 24 hours.
- There are two lines, the red line and green line, and there are 19 stops in total with buses departing from each every 30 minutes.
- Itâ€™s the best way to explore the city at your own pace and take in all the best sights. It offers an affordable and safe mode of transport around the city.
- An ideal way to enjoy multiple Malaga attractions, and make the most of your visit, from the comfort of your bus seat. This bus ticket helps to combat complicated transport methods.
- Itâ€™s a great way to learn about the cities history, culture and architecture as the tour comes with an audio guide headset. An efficient way to explore the highlight of Malaga in just 24 hours.
- Malaga is packed with beautiful gardens, wonderful architecture and a rich history and itâ€™s worth jumping off the bus at every stop to soak up the most of it.
- Itâ€™s an easy way to visit the Malaga Cathedral, Alcazaba and the Castillo de Gibralfaro.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for first time visitors to Malaga.
- Suitable for those with limited time in the city.
- Great for families looking for an easy mode of transport.
Your Experience With Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus ?
- Explore Malaga at your own pace by jumping on board the hop-on hop-off bus and alighting at any of the stops around the city.
- Fly past beautiful streets, leafy boulevards and flora filled gardens, jumping off wherever you fancy!
- Visit the La Manquita and wander around the medieval fortress before heading over to the Picasso Museum.
- Hop off the bus to visit the ancient Teatro Romano, the Museo Carmen Thssen and the Centro de Arte.
- Learn about the city as you go by plugging in to the onboard audio guide.
- Admire Malaga from the comfort of your seat.
- Choose between sitting on the lower deck or enjoying the panoramic views from the top deck which features an open roof.
- Have a fun packed day exploring the sights you want to see and tailoring the day around your itinerary.
What Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus Includes?
- 24 hour bus ticket.
- Unlimited rides on the cities hop-on hop-off buses.
- Multi-lingual audio guide onboard.
- Free walking tour.
- Free entry into the Museo Automovil, Museo Carmen Thyssen and Museo Picasso.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Red Line:
- Renfe / Vialia Train Station
- Centro de Arte
- Puerto Alborania Museum
- Plaza de la Marina Main street
- Paseo del Parque Auditorio
- Centro Pompidou MĂˇlaga
- Paseo de la Farola La Lighthouse
- Playa de la Malagueta Beach la Malagueta
- Plaza de Toros Bull Ring
- Castillo de Gibralfaro Castle
- BasĂlica de Sta. MarĂa de la Victoria Church
- Plaza de la Merced
- Museo Carmen Thyssen
- Avenida AndalucĂa
- Green Line:
- Bus Station
- Renfe / Vialia
- Automobile Museum
- Botanical Garden
- Malaga Football Museum
- Rise early on the day of your tour to ensure you get the most out of your bus ticket.
- Take a look at the bus routes ahead of time to plan your day.
Travelers Reviews about Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus ?
- The Malaga Hop-on Hop-off bus has earned over 143 reviews and a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that the bus is an excellent and efficient way to explore the cities best attractions.
- Other users noted that the ticket was well worth it as it provided an easy form of transportation between attractions and landmarks.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- All tickets must be printed out to be valid.
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be fully refunded if cancelled within 24 hours. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Pick out the top five attractions you'd like to visit in the city and create an itinerary for these using the bus routes.
- Save time by pre-planning your routes.
- Check when the last bus runs.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: The tour can be started at any of the bus stops around the city.
- Malaga City Tours
- Malaga Bus Tours
- Malaga Pass
- Malaga Hop on Hop off
- Malaga To Gibraltar Day Trip
- Museo Picasso Ticket
- Caminito Del Rey From Malaga
- Malaga Selwo Marina
- Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket
- Malaga Selwo Aventura
- Malaga To Cordoba Day Trip
- Bioparc Fuengirola
- Malaga Attractions Map
- Free Things to do in Malaga
Malaga Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus
Duration: 24 hours.
Malaga Bike Tour to Old Town, Marina and Beach
Duration: 3 hours.
Centre Pompidou Malaga
Alhambra Day From Malaga Nasrid Palaces Included
Duration: Around 10 hours
Carmen Thyssen Museum Ticket and Tour
Museo Picasso Malaga Ticket
Day Trip to Tangier Tour by Ferry from Malaga
Duration: 12-15 hours.